Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
So Avery apparently has money, drives a flash car and has a house somewhere but moves into his brother's tiny flat 🤔 He could be at home with carers or in a hospice,not slumming it at Karen's.

Loving Peter taking all Kathy's money 😄

Reactions: 11

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
Got a bit emotional watching that, ridiculous I know. Did make me laugh that Janine missed it all though 🤣🤣
That was good.
I got a bit tearful as well. Mostly because it was nice to see everyone together and mixing. The last couple of years the scenes have been so sparse with a small handful of people only allowed to work together

I thought it was well done. Bit bizarre them having to talk to Charles & Camilla in character but they played along with it and spoke to them back asking them questions related to their characters. You could tell some of the actors were nervous and some slipped into their natural accents but it was nice to have a feel good episode for once

dee_mc

VIP Member
When Rainie got the picnic bits out, you could see some of those bits were Tesco packets, not Suki's shop stuff. (Tesco is close to set). That annoyed me. Plus, they went for a picnic...... all of twenty feet from their front door, in a shitty square.
When Linda was showing her shitty jubilee diorama you could see an ALDI symbol on one of the cereal boxes she had cut up

• Haha

Sabbie

VIP Member
I hope they get rid of Sonia. Still can’t unsee those pics every time she’s on screen. 😩

• Haha
  • Sick

Spilttea

VIP Member
This weeks episode have been great, main characters front and centre and not as much of Stuart or the ever present Jean/Chelsea and her mortgage saga /or dotty and her mummy issues. Long may it continue.
I am wondering what the plan is for Sonia? Is she just another main character who is going to be in background of all the scenes, doing nothing but gossip or tut tut , turning into an amalgam of Pauline Fowler and Dot Cotton. Character wise she is the same age as Martin? So why not some love interest? Something?

itsallthedrama_mick

This might not pass the vibe check either but I actually thought it was a really nice episode. It did feel like more of a “special” episode because it was off story (and Phil was there wtf) I didn’t really understand what was going on at first with it seemingly being all one take so I had to watch the BTS before continuing but when I knew the cast had rehearsed without Charles and Camilla being there it made more sense why everyone was being “cringe” it’s because they were trying to stay in character whilst being star struck from meeting royalty. I’d forget my lines tbh and probably just start waffling😅

• Haha

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
When Linda was showing her shitty jubilee diorama you could see an ALDI symbol on one of the cereal boxes she had cut up
Bet it was like being back in school on craft days. The cast all asked to bring in cardboard and plastic bottles and such to make things with.

• Haha

Hope96

VIP Member
Just finished catching up tonight's ep and my God Iove it when Phil loses his shit. 🤣

I really don't want Alfie back! He was so unlikeable during his last stint.

Leeleebeb75

Ooh just read this. Very interesting. I wonder who it could be? I’d assume she lives in Wood Green area.
After a quick google search I have found that an ex Eastender who had a well published cocaine addiction lives or has links Woodford Green. Her mum lives there apparently.

• Wow

Eureka

VIP Member
The Chantalle/Grey dynamic was great and the coercive control and gaslighting could have been explored so much more in his relationship with Chelsea but they had to go and turn him into a pantomime villain which just ruined it for me.

Lucia

VIP Member
Its so obvious they don't really know what to do with Sharon as a character. I think the janine and the money will come out but hopefully not as a Christmas storyline...I watched the Christmas when Max and Stacy's affair came out we need some classic stuff back it's kinda dull right now.

gigilouxx

VIP Member
He’s not rich he’s not hot he’s got a moaning twat of a daughter and he’s still in love with his ex. What a catch

• Haha