Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gigilouxx

VIP Member
Ah averys party did bring a tear to my eye. Jamaican gal myself and there’s nothing more fun than a yard party ❤

Reactions: 11

LaBlonde

VIP Member
What I really want to know is what diet plan Letitia Dean has been on.
She’s looking fab (minus the extensions)
Nobody has commented on it though in the show and it’s a very noticeable weight loss
she really is looking great!

i wish she’d go back to that bob she had many years ago though - i just saw some old screenshots on twitter and it suits her so much. those extensions just do nothing for her.

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
Well Chelsea wasn't much of a mum to them was she? She was completely uninterested.
I feel sad for those kids losing their home like that, even though they're better off with their grandparents.

Surely Chelsea can't afford to pay the mortgage with a part time bar job? the house will be repossessed by the mortgage company soon.
Whitney is helping her pay the mortgage. I guess she must make bank on that stall of hers since Chelsea only seems to work a few hours here and there.

• Haha

paigelemonade

VIP Member
That mechanic guy is deffo going to end up with Lola if he becomes a regular. Did anybody else not understand the text Honey sent to Jay?

surely any viewer would know that EE is not going to kill off their queen Linda (who has probably featured in every episode since she started) in a random episode on a random Tuesday in June.

also, EE released a video spoiler of Janine running away from the scene hours before the ep was released so it was pointless, why does EE give out so many explicit spoilers these days?

I found the whole thing just stupid. As if Janine could handle Linda’s dead weight, the seat belt injuries will show what side she was on and the other injuries will be explained through the fact there was no air bag on the passenger side. Also, surely Linda would have texted Mick asking to be picked up, and the phone records at the Vic would show the call between Janine and Linda. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t expect EE to be realistic, but it feels like they have overcompensated in how far fetched this is to make up for their dire use of Janine until now. Also, why doesn’t Sharon just reveal the truth about the money.

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member

Another person getting a TV job because of who their parents are. People go through drama school, university etc to get qualifications like degrees and never get a break and then someone like him gets a chance because his mum and dad are well known.

On the plus side Billy Mitchell might actually be very busy with decent storylines now because he will be there for Lola when she's diagnosed with brain cancer and dies and now he's got the child of his ex wife coming back.

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I thought the first three episodes were good, that last one though? OMG laughable. More than bloody obvious that Phil would turn up alive. Kat's crying was shocking!)
I've watched all the episodes now
This whole Phil storyline made the police look completely corrupt. The idea that a DI would basically threaten Phil with certain death or take the deal was awful 😖
Are we really supposed to believe that Phil was banged up for a crime in a high security prison without a trial and is then coerced by thugs inside to ensure that he turns grass. I found it ludicrous. The only hope now is that Phil gets a super lawyer who can prosecute the police for putting his life in danger when he hasn't been convicted of a crime.

That aside there was some great acting from Steve and Leticia. Steve can always pull it out of the bag when needed which is why he's still King of the show.

Jessie wasn't so believable and her crying wasn't at all convincing.

Now we know that Sharon still loves Phil which was a good development. I thought she had moved on but obviously not.

Glad Phil is finally free again.

LaBlonde

VIP Member
Shit, do you reckon she’ll get the sack now?
she’s got a LOT of previous, hasn’t she? weren’t there big rumours of her being difficult on set too? i definitely remember her taking a leave of absence when she was with kush (and kat left in a really rushed way after a telephone call).

she’s been given so many chances. it’s a shame as kat is still a decent character and she’s a good actress.

Lizzie Mintdrop

VIP Member
Is anyone else finding it ridiculous that Kathy's face doesn't move. Her eyes open and close as does her mouth but other than that, nothing. Gillian Taylforth needs to lay off the threads and the botox

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
Definitely. Shirl deserves to be happy after her disastrous romances with Phil and Buster. I hope they find someone for Shazza too, as I’m bored of the hints that she’ll get back with Phil.

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
So Avery apparently has money, drives a flash car and has a house somewhere but moves into his brother's tiny flat 🤔 He could be at home with carers or in a hospice,not slumming it at Karen's.

Loving Peter taking all Kathy's money 😄
Peter deserves all the Beale empire, every penny of it.

Klaus123

VIP Member
I just cringed my way through that. Woof - imagine fawning over the most brazen freeloaders to ever exist while people are living in the worst poverty for a long time.

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
It will nice to get a new adult male Slater for a change. Apart from the kids (and Sean) the Slater’s tend to be female heavy

Last edited:

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
Having seen bits of the Soap Awards tonight......

* I know they only have so many spaces but surely if you're up for an award like Linda Henry was you should be guaranteed a place in the audience?
Linda Henry doesn’t go to award ceremonies or anything public. She’s very private

• Wow
  • Sad

HeyYo123

Chatty Member
See if someone randomly walked into your local at lunch time and started playing the piano and buying every drinks, you’d probably ask a few a questions lol

LaBlonde

VIP Member
Yes ....They either start out bad and are redeemed (Billy is another example of this) or they go completely crazy and become serial killers 😄
i always forget how awful billy was when he first joined!

bobby is the ultimate example of this for me. we remember, even if no one else on the show does 🤣

• Haha