Eastenders #33 Ding-Dong Whitney’s Finally Gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well where do I start? It's nice to see Elaine has cast off her Herman Munster winter boots and is now wearing her Herman Munster summer sandals. I also think she's been to the same eyebrow salon where Amy went a few months ago. Does she have a skull deformity because no way on God's green earth would I go out with my hair looking like that! I think the EE hairdresser needs to brush up on her backcombing skills. Good to see Ravi back albeit looking a little chubbier around the cheeks?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Well where do I start? It's nice to see Elaine has cast off her Herman Munster winter boots and is now wearing her Herman Munster summer sandals. I also think she's been to the same eyebrow salon where Amy went a few months ago. Does she have a skull deformity because no way on God's green earth would I go out with my hair looking like that! I think the EE hairdresser needs to brush up on her backcombing skills. Good to see Ravi back albeit looking a little chubbier around the cheeks?
Elaine looked horrible in last night's episode. I don't know why they dressed her like that with her hair looking like she's been dragged through a bush backwards

• Haha
Reactions: 13
OMG I'd have to sit down and have a coffee with Ravi....the thought makes me throb 🤪🤪🤣
He's put a lot of weight on.
---
OMG I'd have to sit down and have a coffee with Ravi....the thought makes me throb 🤪🤪🤣
He's put a lot of weight on.
---
She
Elaine looked horrible in last night's episode. I don't know why they dressed her like that with her hair looking like she's been dragged through a bush backwards
looked like something out of an old Hammer Horror film.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I can’t stand Cindy anyway she drives me mad running round all the time shouting George, like watching Peppa Pig

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I laughed when Nish said he was dying, he said it in such a little voice, and to think that Porkie Ravi had chucked him (a dying man) around the room just before!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
What on earth is going on with Elaine’s hair.
It's more Rita from Corrie than Eastenders. Nobody has their hair pouffed up like that anymore 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What on earth is going on with Elaine’s hair.
It's more Rita from Corrie than Eastenders. Nobody has their hair pouffed up like that anymore 😁
Elaine’s hair’s got its own script now .. it will be telling punters to get out of my pub by the end of the week. It’s still not as good as Monica’s hair when she visited the Bahamas though 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 18
They are trying to make Elaine’s character into the next barbra Windsors Peggie Mitchell but it isn’t working her styling is awful and her acting is over theatrical for a soap.
on the other hand Peggie was always immaculate and played her character perfectly she was originally from east end and her character was based on violet kray barbra suited the role perfectly
She knew all to well about that side of like having marrying gangster ronnie knight
She plays the mother of sons really well

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I hope he does die don’t like his character it’s getting boring then Eve and Suki can move on finally

Reactions: 3
I cannot wait until we get back to The Six, I am bored to death of the George & Cindy story and thankfully the Whitney and Britney story has ended.

Christmas and the first chunk of the year was top tier soap when it was focused on The Six. Also is Ms Dean working part time ?, Sharon went off to Australia for weeks then came back and we’ve only seen her in smidges ever since.

Reactions: 5
Is it bad that I'm on Nish's side? I know he's an abuser and nasty but I can't stand Saint Suki.

Reactions: 8
I don't like him and a bit too much of a Pantomime villain for my taste.
Yeah I just don’t think he plays the role particularly good. He reminds me of a rip-off of a previous actor. I think his name was Yusuf but he was a lot more menacing than nish

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.