Eastenders #33 Ding-Dong Whitney’s Finally Gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I initially thought the poster meant at Shona’s real life leaving do and I thought ‘which David are they talking about as I doubt the actor who played David Wicks attended that’. I then realised they meant on screen when they were showing the photos at Whitney’s leaving party at the Vic there was one of Carol, David Wicks and the kids in Pat’s living room
I thought the same 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I initially thought the poster meant at Shona’s real life leaving do and I thought ‘which David are they talking about as I doubt the actor who played David Wicks attended that’. I then realised they meant on screen when they were showing the photos at Whitney’s leaving party at the Vic there was one of Carol, David Wicks and the kids in Pat’s living room
Okay thanks. I was looking for a picture of Michael French on Instagram lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sorry guys I wasn’t very clear. Nice to catch a glimpse of him. I didn’t really like him and Carol together, she’s not glamorous enough for him. Would love to see him come back for Cindy and to see Ian again

Reactions: 7
Sorry guys I wasn’t very clear. Nice to catch a glimpse of him. I didn’t really like him and Carol together, she’s not glamorous enough for him. Would love to see him come back for Cindy and to see Ian again
Yes Cindy would definitely drop Ian (and George) for him 😁
David was great in the early days.
Would love him to return 🙂

Reactions: 8
Who’s David?
I was going to ask this, I’m assuming wicks? But I can’t think how he had anything to do with shitney
---
Yes Cindy would definitely drop Ian (and George) for him 😁
David was great in the early days.
Would love him to return 🙂
Ooh the drama if he came back and got with Cindy would be top notch tv. She’s defo more suited to him than ian or George

Phil "what do you want to watch tonight? Fast or furious 6, 7 or 8??" Hahaha I'm loving Phil having a friend! Where Denise has gone to though? Cindy was so annoying tonight, you literally faked your own death and tried to kill Ian. Ravi tonight 😍 been missing him and his muscles. Was hoping he would chuck Nish out again. No! Nishman cannot be dying. He's probably lying though.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I knew Nishman was going to say he was dying as soon as he said he needed to tell the family something! He’s definitely lying I reckon it’s classic manipulation tactics!

Ravi getting angry though 🥵🥵🥵 what a BH treat!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Great to see Ravi 🥰 and Nishman back on screen again 🤩
What happened to Suki? Looks like she's had some sort of accident.
I hope Nishman isn't on death's door and this is a con.

What's with everyone lecturing Lauren. She's a single woman and can sleep with whoever she likes. She should have told Cindy and Felix to duck off. It's none of their business.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Oops, I lost the thread 😂

Just watched tonight’s, Ravi taking his jacket off as he was about to paste Nish 🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Great to see Ravi 🥰 and Nishman back on screen again 🤩
What happened to Suki? Looks like she's had some sort of accident.
I hope Nishman isn't on death's door and this is a con.

What's with everyone lecturing Lauren. She's a single woman and can sleep with whoever she likes. She should have told Cindy and Felix to duck off. It's none of their business.
I'm sure they said it was due to going to some concert, a mosh pit may have been mentioned but I couldn't see suki doing that!

• Haha
David Wicks and Whitney were looking after the kids together for a bit in 2013 whilst Carol and Bianca were busy/away (can't remember exact reason). Whitney didn't like him at first but she warmed to him after a while. I think he helped her after Denny accused Whitney of hitting him.

David is one of my fave character ever, he was so funny.

david.png

• Heart
Reactions: 9
David Wicks and Whitney were looking after the kids together for a bit in 2013 whilst Carol and Bianca were busy/away (can't remember exact reason). Whitney didn't like him at first but she warmed to him after a while. I think he helped her after Denny accused Whitney of hitting him.

David is one of my fave character ever, he was so funny.

View attachment 2959747
Who’s the lad on the right? Great photo ♥!
I’m sure they are courting him to come back

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.