Eastenders #33 Ding-Dong Whitney’s Finally Gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who travels to the other side of the country with a week old baby, loads of bags and a teenager, starting their journey on a regular bus? A coach fair enough, especially if that coach is directly taking you to the other end of the country but then a coach wouldn’t stop there, it would be at a main coach station. Nobody with that much baggage is going on a bus which then means lugging those bags off the bus then lugging them back on to a train

I know they wanted the hark back to Whitney’s first scenes but it made no sense
It's ridiculous! My nephew is the same age as Britney and he'd be no help whatsoever and if Whitney's pushing the pram it means Britney's in charge of carrying and wheeling 4 bags, didn't know she was part donkey

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I swear that the interior of that old bus was a scruffy outdated First polluting bus I’ve been on up North. Doesn’t seem very ULEZ does it 😂
😏
We’ve now got brand new yellow buses that are electric 🚌
I expected to see Stan from On The Buses driving it it was that old

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It was dead as well that bus. Like where the fucks the depot that there’s only 4 people on a London bus heading to King’s Cross

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Where I live the bus driver would just duck off, they don't have time to wait! I've witnessed people running and chapping the window to stop the bus and the best one was when a fellow bus driver was running up and the driver kept going 🤣
My friend used to a bus driver and he would drive bus stops when there was people waiting 🙈😂obv he didn’t last long as a bus driver

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hell no, they don't wait for anyone round here!

She left with 4 bags, holding a baby in her arms. Nobody sane would think that they could manage that even with the other brat tagging along 😄
In real life the bus would have zoomed off, that baby would have flew out her arms and Whitney would be on the floor underneath her bags. Lucky if any passengers blinked an eye to help too.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve been watching the 2012 episodes and I can’t stop having dirty dreams about Joey Branning! 🥵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
In real life the bus would have zoomed off, that baby would have flew out her arms and Whitney would be on the floor underneath her bags. Lucky if any passengers blinked an eye to help too.
That happened to me. I was sat where Whitbey sat, the bus driver did an emergency stop, everyone was lifted out their seats and hit the back of the seat in front if them except there was no seat in front of me so I went flying up the aisle, luckily I wasn't too badly hurt

Btw I went to see Disco Inferno last night and one of the group was the spitting image of Ravi, same stature too, so I got double enjoyment from the show

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Is it bad I get some kinda perverse thrill when I see this happening 😂
I've witnessed people running and chapping the window to stop the bus and the best one was when a fellow bus driver was running up and the driver kept going 🤣
B5AD35F9-5258-4304-9F54-1E40CF9F10EA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Nice to see David on one of the group photos for Whitney’s leaving do. I’m sure the produces are trying to seduce him back for the 40th anniversary

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Nice to see David on one of the group photos for Whitney’s leaving do. I’m sure the produces are trying to seduce him back for the 40th anniversary
I noticed that too, used to love him. All my years watching this on and off, he stands out as my favourite character.

• Heart
Where can I see this please?
I initially thought the poster meant at Shona’s real life leaving do and I thought ‘which David are they talking about as I doubt the actor who played David Wicks attended that’. I then realised they meant on screen when they were showing the photos at Whitney’s leaving party at the Vic there was one of Carol, David Wicks and the kids in Pat’s living room

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.