Eastenders #33 Ding-Dong Whitney’s Finally Gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The old Liam
Would love to see his reaction to Cindy if he came back
Speaking of which, I follow the most recent Liam on Instagram for some reason. Seems to be back working as a builder . I often wonder how they get picked for these little roles on big TV shows but after a few months they are back to the day job. He genuinely seems like a bloke they just pulled off the street on a night out or something 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
And they seem to find people who are good looking in a totally normal every day way.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Speaking of which, I follow the most recent Liam on Instagram for some reason. Seems to be back working as a builder . I often wonder how they get picked for these little roles on big TV shows but after a few months they are back to the day job. He genuinely seems like a bloke they just pulled off the street on a night out or something 😂
Omg forgot about that little toerag

• Haha
me providing the tunes at my holiday cottage last weekend.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I really enjoyed tonight’s episode knowing there was zero chance Whitney and that street rat would be in it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I'm glad Sharon has got rid of her wonky diagonal fringe, the long side fringe suits her much better 🙌

• Wow
Reactions: 15
i had no idea about the Nish storyline but when he said "I have to tell you something" I literally shouted "BET HE SAYS HE'S DYING....." and ta-daaaa.... he did lmao but good to see old Dishy back on the screens (and Ravi for you younger ones)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
for the first time Cindy really done my head in being like that towards Lauren she can’t exactly talk wasn’t she the slapper of the 90s
---
Also did anyone else think Elaine was cheeky saying to George I didn’t think you would be poping by when you felt like what does she expect his whole family live there it is half his pub as well 🤦🏽‍♀️ she’s delusional
---
I’m also so bored with the whole panesar family it’s just dragged on for too long now Nish coming and going too many gaps
I wouldn’t miss them if they all went
Eve looks fed up of dealing with nish

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
for the first time Cindy really done my head in being like that towards Lauren she can’t exactly talk wasn’t she the slapper of the 90s
I think Cindy just hates Lauren because she’s involved with Peter. If she wasn’t she probably wouldn’t care.

Zack looked extra Hitler tonight (someone pointed it out and I can't unsee it) with his vest and floppy hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The stills look like a 1940’s drama. Starring Lauren as Hotler’s side chick 😂
Frau Whitless is vanquished yay! 🙌🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The stills look like a 1940’s drama. Starring Lauren as Hotler’s side chick 😂
Frau Whitless is vanquished yay! 🙌🏽
This is what I was thinking, why have the dressed him like that. I know he's a broken man but come on. 🤣
Was picturing the flood scenes over at tattle when Ravi whipped his jacket off 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.