Eastenders #33 Ding-Dong Whitney’s Finally Gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think Nish is lying because how would he get all the medical staff to lie too?

Reactions: 5
The Six storyline hasn't ended.

There's a spoiler in the TV Times magazine which says something about the events of Christmas Day coming back to haunt Linda and Sharon, and it seems like Dean will be making another appearance.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I must say, all this talk about Elaine’s hair is making me feel loads better. I could back comb my hair for 7 hours and still look like Gollum

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don't think Nish is lying because how would he get all the medical staff to lie too?
I guess most haven’t watched today’s episode yet….

I just watched it, sukis face at the end 😂😂

I hope we don’t have to deal with “angry Zack” for much longer, we already had this when he got diagnosed with HIV. Gives me the ick.

Reactions: 10
I've caught up on Monday and Tuesday's episodes and hair is very much the theme. Adolf Zach has really let himself go with the Herr Flick barnet and vest. And Elaine's wild helmet hair and her Herman Monster clod-hopper sandals. Blimey! Someone in the wardrobe and hair department hates her.

I see what people mean about Ravi and the apparent weight gain. He is looking rather erm…more boxy. But still gorgeous!
I'm so over "mopey" George.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The Six storyline hasn't ended.

There's a spoiler in the TV Times magazine which says something about the events of Christmas Day coming back to haunt Linda and Sharon, and it seems like Dean will be making another appearance.
I knew the six story wasn’t full done.

Reactions: 2
It's in the DS spoilers that Reiss and Sonia have "an issue" to deal with. Does that mean Stunning Debbie is about to wake up?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Also, RE: Zack's resemblance to Hitler, I can't stop calling the actor James Fuhrer now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
After you see tonights you won't be disappointed! I think Ravi looks fine. I'm obsessed with his voice.
I love Ravi/Aaron’s Wolverhampton-cum-Estuary accent, it’s so crisp and clear 😜

Boxy Rav is still ravishing 🥵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I said he was the hottest Branning on a previous thread 🥰🥰🥰
Who was the dirty witch claiming Derek was the fittest branning?! I saw a twitter account not long ago called something along the lines of ‘derek brannings moist lips’ and it floored me 😂
---
Yes Cindy would definitely drop Ian (and George) for him 😁
David was great in the early days.
Would love him to return 🙂
Always in a mad rush with a buttery slice of toast and quaffing his cuppa. Good times.
---
Actually maybe not Nish right now. I don’t wanna shag him to death thanks to his dodgy ticker.
But imagine being nishmans final shag with Cutting Crew playing in the background, tea lights dotted around, with him whispering sweet nothings of ‘you’re my wife, man’ in your ear. Bliss.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Thank duck nish is actually dying💯
---
George is being a proper wet wipe now he needs to just say if you can’t move on and trust me well there’s no point and Elaine is coming across as the pure epitome of desperation and paranoia very deluded

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Who was the dirty witch claiming Derek was the fittest branning?! I saw a twitter account not long ago called something along the lines of ‘derek brannings moist lips’ and it floored me 😂
---

Always in a mad rush with a buttery slice of toast and quaffing his cuppa. Good times.
---

But imagine being nishmans final shag with Cutting Crew playing in the background, tea lights dotted around, with him whispering sweet nothings of ‘you’re my wife, man’ in your ear. Bliss.
I'm the dirty witch 👋 Derek Branning stan for life. I didn't make up the twitter account though (or did I)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.