Eastenders #33 Ding-Dong Whitney’s Finally Gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot wait until we get back to The Six, I am bored to death of the George & Cindy story and thankfully the Whitney and Britney story has ended.

Christmas and the first chunk of the year was top tier soap when it was focused on The Six. Also is Ms Dean working part time ?, Sharon went off to Australia for weeks then came back and we’ve only seen her in smidges ever since.
I think the six storyline is finished now. Dean went down for it and that was the end I think!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Suki smirking at Nish being told he’s knocking on deaths door is such a mood

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I think the six storyline is finished now. Dean went down for it and that was the end I think!
Do they get away with murder in EE? I remember Steve Owen and Matthew Rose hit a blond woman with an ashtray and she died, totally involuntary manslaughter, self defence even but they covered it up, said nothing and buried her in Epping Forest. Think Matthew went to prison but Steve didn’t.. anyone remember ?

Reactions: 9
Do they get away with murder in EE? I remember Steve Owen and Matthew Rose hit a blond woman with an ashtray and she died, totally involuntary manslaughter, self defence even but they covered it up, said nothing and buried her in Epping Forest. Think Matthew went to prison but Steve didn’t.. anyone remember ?
Loads of people get away with murder in Eastenders. Stacey killed Archie but that's never mentioned and Ravi killed Ranveer.
I'm sure there's loads of others too. Murder is treated quite casually in EE 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sonia will see him at the hospital and know on sight that he's got no ailments and certainly isn't dying. But she won't be able to tell anyone because ✨ hippocratic oath ✨

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yeah, I think the six storyline has come to an end it hasn’t been mentioned for ages now, but I did think that they would show the trial of Dean and him being sent down and seal it off that way but it doesn’t look like that’s what they have chosen to do
---
In comparison, EastEnders has dropped off a bit this year compared to last year. I think they need to do something exciting with the knight family. Because it’s all starting to get a bit repetitive, also haven’t seen much of the Mitchells or the slatters I read somewhere that Harvey cheats on Jean and they are running a storyline about adults being lonely that Harvey is going to be involved in

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Yeah, I think the six storyline has come to an end it hasn’t been mentioned for ages now, but I did think that they would show the trial of Dean and him being sent down and seal it off that way but it doesn’t look like that’s what they have chosen to do
---
In comparison, EastEnders has dropped off a bit this year compared to last year. I think they need to do something exciting with the knight family. Because it’s all starting to get a bit repetitive, also haven’t seen much of the Mitchells or the slatters I read somewhere that Harvey cheats on Jean and they are running a storyline about adults being lonely that Harvey is going to be involved in
I haven't been watching EE for that long but they seem to drop storylines before they finish, e.g Stacey and her stalker schoolteacher, there is a lot more that could be done with George, and his birth mother and his relationship with Cindy.

Reactions: 7
I haven't been watching EE for that long but they seem to drop storylines before they finish, e.g Stacey and her stalker schoolteacher, there is a lot more that could be done with George, and his birth mother and his relationship with Cindy.
Yeah we literally just got a throwaway comments from Jean about Theo getting 10 years and I thought they were going to run a storyline about Eddie touching Cindy inappropriately in the past but they never done that
I think, ultimately, George and Cindy will probably end up getting back together

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yeah we literally just got a throwaway comments from Jean about Theo getting 10 years and I thought they were going to run a storyline about Eddie touching Cindy inappropriately in the past but they never done that
I think, ultimately, George and Cindy will probably end up getting back together
I agree despite his protestations to Elaine that she is the one for him, she will crack up and god knows what will happen to her hair!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It could be him being manipulative though
Seeing as Suki did the whole ‘I’m dying of cancer’ stunt as one of the characters first storylines, I would hope the writers can come up with a better idea for the family than to spin the whole fake ‘I’m dying’ plot again 🙄

Reactions: 14
I agree despite his protestations to Elaine that she is the one for him, she will crack up and god knows what will happen to her hair!
It’ll either implode or she’ll end up looking like this guy:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can’t believe Tatties are saying Ravi looking chunky 😆
---
He’s just building up to when he has swing Nish back out the front door 🥲
---
Or back door 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I can’t believe Tatties are saying Ravi looking chunky 😆
---
He’s just building up to when he has swing Nish back out the front door 🥲
---
Or back door 👀
After you see tonights you won't be disappointed! I think Ravi looks fine. I'm obsessed with his voice.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Actually maybe not Nish right now. I don’t wanna shag him to death thanks to his dodgy ticker.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.