Eastenders #33 Ding-Dong Whitney’s Finally Gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I adore baseball bat Phil 😍
---
I think Levi is going to reappear having done the investigations and uncovering the pastors previous assaults
Because we joke about her so much, I read this as “I think Lola is going to reappear…”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm having a dramatic menopausal day but my wee heart for Yolande today. 💔 The thing is, as most women can testify to SA is not uncommon at all and how speaking up often gets you nowhere.

Really enjoying Will too. Glad to see they are finally utilising him.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The scene with Ravi and Nugget was well done. Can see why Nugs is insecure having an attractive 🔥 dad like Ravi to match up to 🥵

Loved Phil whipping out his baseball bat again 🥰

Glad that Yolande is going to speak to the other woman Levi found. Hopefully she'll find all the others too and they'll be able to put a case forward together.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I know they’re going to be bad news but omg that old school cockney voice got me excited 😜😂 and also the fact they were playing the Jam gave me goosebumps
I think I'm going to love them, that's a proper cockney accent and it was amazing!

Reactions: 12
Whoever predicted about Nugget being gay I reckon your spot on! When he was speaking to Ravi and said no to was it school but when Ravi asked if it was girls he didn’t answer…..because it’s boys he wants!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I’m confused- was there an episode on tv yesterday or just on iPlayer?
There was no episode on tv yesterday. But there was an episode uploaded to iPlayer yesterday which is going to be shown on TV today

Today’s new iPlayer episode will be shown on TV tomorrow

Basically iPlayer are one day ahead of the TV schedule

It’s even more confusing when people are posting spoilers after watching iplayer, they label the spoiler “tonight” when it’s actually tomorrow night 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Whoever predicted about Nugget being gay I reckon your spot on! When he was speaking to Ravi and said no to was it school but when Ravi asked if it was girls he didn’t answer…..because it’s boys he wants!
I think that was him being annoyed at Ravi thinking it was typical little teenage problems like school or girls

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.