Eastenders #33 Ding-Dong Whitney’s Finally Gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not Will taking lessons on how to batter your family from the Bobby Beale academy 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
TONIGHT
It was pretty obvious that Will stole the money. I don't know how he thought he could get away with that. Blackmail is a criminal offence but of course blackmailers are always paid in soaps and nobody ever goes to the police 🙄

What the hell was Maya doing searching around in the kitchen. Is she trying to find out which prison Aaron is in? I've had enough of her already. Bore off.

Beige Bobby 😴 and irritating Freddie are back 🥱 total dullsville.

The only story I'm interested in is Yolande vs the Pastor and it seems that he's got away with it again 😤 I do hope that Yolande will turn investigator and will find the other women he abused. If he'd been accused of predatory behaviour before wouldn't the police have this on record 🤔 or do they only have records if someone has been convicted of a crime? Perhaps the Church know about the past accusations. If I was Yolande I'd be going around telling everyone about creepy face whatever the consequences and stirring it up as much as I could.

and it seems unlikely that Harvey would leave anything like that in the kitchen drawer. It's the slaters house.

Reactions: 3
cant bear this harvey and maya thing, is it just because harvey is a spare with no real storylines now aaron is in prison and dana fucked off to uni??

Reactions: 10
cant bear this harvey and maya thing, is it just because harvey is a spare with no real storylines now aaron is in prison and dana fucked off to uni??
Yes probably 😄
He's very dull and should start hanging out with Alfie and Ian if he needs new mates.

Reactions: 7
I think Levi is going to reappear having done the investigations and uncovering the pastors previous assaults

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think Levi is going to reappear having done the investigations and uncovering the pastors previous assaults
Oh I do hope so. It would be a shame if he just disappeared after seeming so supportive. Maybe he’s gone to the other parishes where Clayton was pastor to do some digging🤞

Reactions: 10
That would be great. Pastor Clayton has such a smug, punchable face and he’s so creepy. I really hope the story line doesn’t just end with him getting away with it.

Reactions: 9
will put this behind a spoiler but the reason he left is to do some digging and he finds out about another victim who went to the police so asks yolande if she wants to speak to her. Yolande voices concerns about bringing it up for the woman so not sure what happens.

• Wow
  • Heart
Freddie or Bobbie need to leave. Pointless characters. Why is Bobby asking his friend who has shagged his girl for advice when he’s been her boyfriend for awhile now..?

That would be great. Pastor Clayton has such a smug, punchable face and he’s so creepy. I really hope the story line doesn’t just end with him getting away with it.
I hope this is true but my first thought was maybe Paster Clayton bumped Levi offer when he confronted him about it ……must maybe I’m just still dreaming of Lucas after he popped up the other month! 🤣😍

Ps- Pasted Clayton makes my skin crawl! 🤮 (fair play to the actor he plays it so well!)

• Wow
  • Heart
Freddie or Bobbie need to leave. Pointless characters. Why is Bobby asking his friend who has shagged his girl for advice when he’s been her boyfriend for awhile now..?
Also after Freddie did the butler bit, why was he still hanging around on their date? Why didn’t he bugger off and leave Bobby & Anna too it?

Reactions: 11
Even though both characters are awful, the writers made a mistake not having Bobby and Freddie getting together in my opinion.

• Wow
So they’ll show tomorrow’s on iplayer at 6 when today’s doesn’t air until tomorrow night. What’s the logic in that

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.