Eastenders #33 Ding-Dong Whitney’s Finally Gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
those new lads remind of when those lads from love island joined hollyoaks and it was the most cringey thing ever, the dads acting seems ok though
Honestly this was one of my first thought when they turned up, "how's trish" and he's going around the kid Roundabout. One of the worst acting moments ever, was hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Honestly this was one of my first thought when they turned up, "how's trish" and he's going around the kid Roundabout. One of the worst acting moments ever, was hilarious.
Not a month goes by that I don’t watch that clip for a laugh, it never gets any less hilarious. Genuinely takes some talent to be that bad at acting 😂 I don’t think they were anywhere near that bad but definitely have some warming up to do.

Bloody hell, Penny doesn’t mess about does she? Don’t even think she needed a voddy and orange to warm her up. She’s an odd one, very emotionally damaged.

Someone else mentioned it but it’s so ridiculous how whenever someone’s getting blackmailed nobody ever even threatens to go to the police. If I were Phil I would’ve said ‘yeah I threatened your son but he was blackmailing someone, which as a solicitor I’m sure you’d know is very illegal’.

I knew as soon as I saw the new character ‘Barney’ that he would soon have a scene with Avani. I thought she would take the piss out of him though, she must’ve been having an off day 😂 as if it’s that unusual for a teenager to read - plenty of nerdy Gen-Z’ers out there with their nose in a book constantly.

I am intrigued by Teddy for sure, can’t quite work him out. Why is his relationship with Stevie so weird? Not sure why he wouldn’t look at Honey though when he broke in - she was in the frumpiest dressing gown, I answer the door in my nightie ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I loved Denise describing what Phil would do left to his own devices. It’s all completely true because he’s iconic 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Does anyone else think...

Honey is going to sleep with Teddy?!
probably. How long has it been since either her or Billy had an affair? Assume they’re probably overdue one since it’s that or rape seem to be the only storyline married couples get in soaps.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Excuse my ignorance but why do Phil and Billy seem to hate ol man Stevie so much, ok he is dodgy but he seems quite a nice old fellow.

Reactions: 5
Excuse my ignorance but why do Phil and Billy seem to hate ol man Stevie so much, ok he is dodgy but he seems quite a nice old fellow.
Billy I understand - his dad left him at the mercy of the care system and getting abused. So it makes sense why Billy is struggling with him.

Phil seems to also hate him with a passion. I would have thought Phil would have more affinity with Stevie as he also has kids all over the place. 😂

Reactions: 6
Thank
Billy I understand - his dad left him at the mercy of the care system and getting abused. So it makes sense why Billy is struggling with him.

Phil seems to also hate him with a passion. I would have thought Phil would have more affinity with Stevie as he also has kids all over the place. 😂
thanks yes I can understand Billy's angst with him but Phil seems to hate him even more!!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.