Eastenders #33 Ding-Dong Whitney’s Finally Gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did feel sorry for Stevie but if he’s hid a secret family then he’s obviously not fully trying to make amends

Reactions: 4
The scene with Ravi and Nugget was well done. Can see why Nugs is insecure having an attractive 🔥 dad like Ravi to match up to 🥵

Loved Phil whipping out his baseball bat again 🥰

Glad that Yolande is going to speak to the other woman Levi found. Hopefully she'll find all the others too and they'll be able to put a case forward together.
Hmmm 🥵 Hot dad Ravi was busy awol on Father’s Day 👀
---
Next thread title #34
Show your elephant and I’ll show you Phil’s baseball bat 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t know if anyone else feels like this, but I cannot stand it when new characters come into EE. I feel like their lines are always so cringe, particularly when it’s a new family and they’re trying to “banter” each other. Gives me the ick 🤢😂

• Heart
Reactions: 25
That book reading wet wipe can’t act for tit
Agreed but he might get better in time.
I like Ted as he seems to be a decent actor but I'm less keen on his sons so far.
How convenient that one of them is apparently a mechanic 🙄😀

As for Penny 🫠 a disabled woman randomly picking men up. That doesn't seem very prudent when you can't easily run away from danger.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t know if anyone else feels like this, but I cannot stand it when new characters come into EE. I feel like their lines are always so cringe, particularly when it’s a new family and they’re trying to “banter” each other. Gives me the ick 🤢😂
100% Also, apart from Albie, where are they getting all these horrendous child/teen actors from? Book boy vs Chips was like Battle of the Overacting Jaws!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.