Eastenders #33 Ding-Dong Whitney’s Finally Gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did Gina look different last night? Different eye make up? Anyway who really cares shes a waste of space. And Will you little bastard!

Reactions: 2
The wee man that looks like Barry Keoghan has the croakiest voice. He also looks like a man in a child’s body.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The wee man that looks like Barry Keoghan has the croakiest voice. He also looks like a man in a child’s body.
Book Boy’s face reminded me of when they CGI’d Alan Partridge’s face in ‘This Time’ to look like a school boy version of himself. Just very odd looking.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Do Mo Harris & Stevie know each other from back in the day or is this a new friendship? Feel I’ve missed an episode somewhere

Reactions: 2
I've enjoyed it this week tbh! Its been so bad lately but I'm liking the new Mitchells, we definitely needed fresh blood on the square.

Reactions: 8
those new lads remind of when those lads from love island joined hollyoaks and it was the most cringey thing ever, the dads acting seems ok though

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.