Eastenders #33 Ding-Dong Whitney’s Finally Gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was a scouse islander in there called Samantha. A poster on the thread knows her because Sam does her makeup every week. There’s been drama over Samantha getting sidelined by Joey Essex for a new girl. Obviously that poster is sticking up for her loads but other posters think Sam is pathetic because Joey clearly didn’t like her and think she brought it on herself
You the MVP of tattle, thank you Miss Bong ❤

Reactions: 2
Is the new Mitchell bloke Billy's dad? (I missed the episode when he arrived)
Harvey is such a bore
Please can we be done with the six storyline
I like the idea of Phil & Sharon together

Is the new Mitchell bloke Billy's dad? (I missed the episode when he arrived)
Harvey is such a bore
Please can we be done with the six storyline
I like the idea of Phil & Sharon together
Yes Stevie Mitchell is Billy’s dad although he’s spending more time hanging around with Big Mo than Billy

Just caught up on the last 2 weeks of EE, got to admit a lot of it felt like a chore it’s just so meh at the moment! 😴😴😴

My main take away was:

-Glad they are giving Will a proper storyline

-Can’t remember exactly as I watched so many but Sharon said something about being with Linda until the end and then the talk of her mum dying, all felt like some foreshadowing that Linda is going to die and that will end the ‘six’ storyline

- Albie was amazing what a little superstar!

-Denise looked STUNNING at the baptism! Jack fumbled there big time!

Reactions: 9
Just caught up with this weeks episodes, howling at Stevie & Mo's Magic Act, " And if you're not impressed by the rabbit, I can show you a elephant " 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Will is such a lying wee tit, him blaming Gina the wee brass! When Stevie accused her ffs 🙄 it feels so awkward with Freddie helping Bobby romantically when he slept with Anna, just weird. They are clearly flirting with each other, so cringe. Pastor Clayton gets away with it again... the slimy git. When he started blessing Yolande and said she was confused, no no no get Denzel roid raging him soon. Maya is so strange, Jean was right about paracetamol and bed, please duck off. Poor Stevie!!

Next thread title: Cauliflower ear, Cauliflower head 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
TONIGHT
It was pretty obvious that Will stole the money. I don't know how he thought he could get away with that. Blackmail is a criminal offence but of course blackmailers are always paid in soaps and nobody ever goes to the police 🙄

What the hell was Maya doing searching around in the kitchen. Is she trying to find out which prison Aaron is in? I've had enough of her already. Bore off.

Beige Bobby 😴 and irritating Freddie are back 🥱 total dullsville.

The only story I'm interested in is Yolande vs the Pastor and it seems that he's got away with it again 😤 I do hope that Yolande will turn investigator and will find the other women he abused. If he'd been accused of predatory behaviour before wouldn't the police have this on record 🤔 or do they only have records if someone has been convicted of a crime? Perhaps the Church know about the past accusations. If I was Yolande I'd be going around telling everyone about creepy face whatever the consequences and stirring it up as much as I could.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.