Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Multi-21

VIP Member
I still cant get over all the adults in Denzel’s house going away and thinking it was perfectly acceptable to leave him home alone for weeks

Reactions: 25

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
What was all that weird stuff about a vase for the wedding today? It made no sense at all.
I got married on a very small budget years ago and can confirm that I didn't spend a penny on pointless vases 😄 in fact buying a vase was absolutely the last thing on my mind 😁

Whitless dress looks like a fire hazard as well.

The girl playing Britney is a terrible actress, the sooner she leaves the better.

• Haha

TapToBoreMeRigid

VIP Member
Bianca's brief exchange with Reiss was amusing. How is Sonia getting all these fellas? I fancied Jamie when ì was a teen. Him being with Sonia made me believe I had a shot 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
So they planning for Whitney to leave with the baby and Zack just never see his child again?? Ridiculous how she was able to buy a child and there wasn’t a single consequence. I’d say telling your best mate to go relapse makes you equally as shite of a person as someone who cheats🤷🏽‍♀️
The Square needs a little disaster that wipes out Whitney, Britney, Sonia and Denzel ASAP. Wouldn’t mind Kats twins disappearing for a bit n all🤣

• Haha

hollymoox

My favourite current theory is that stunning debs isn’t actually in a coma and that she and Reiss are using Sonia as a surrogate and they’re going to run away with the baby 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Tharsheblows

VIP Member
So tomorrow Whitney is going to leave Walford for a ‘new life’ with a 12 year old and a week old baby. No home to go to, no job, no money. And I expect she will cram her life’s belongings into a backpack 🙄
Clearly the market stall is raking it in! It's currently paying enough for her to rent property in London, pay Penny to manage it and buy random children off strangers!

• Haha

Esme

VIP Member
Can’t wait for Whitney to leave. I think the peach storyline as done well but this Britney situation is ridiculous.

And it’s so obvious Lauren is going to end up with Zack.

Reactions: 24

Spilttea

VIP Member
Showing my age. But Jamie was a heart throb back in the day. The fact that he ended up with Sonia was the writers taking the piss. A bit like when they made Sonia a lesbian and she had some really hot women after her. No offence to the actress but sometimes I think the writers are trolling the audience where Sonia and her love life are concerned. Reiss is one of the few love interests she has had where it kind makes sense that they would get together.

Really wish they would send her off for a few years and keep her as an occasional guest star.

• Haha

Cady1954

VIP Member
I didnt think anyone could boil my piss more than Lexi and Jade then along comes Britney.

• Haha

Wills315

VIP Member
Natalie Cassidy must have some kind of hold over the eastenders writers to be unnecessarily written into every scene that doesn’t need her in it!! she pops up out of nowhere and sticks her nose into everyone’s business while parading around with Reiss like he’s a dog on a leash. They’re both very irritating and pointless characters and I wish they both could be written out they are bringing nothing to eastenders. The scene when Lexi tells Whitney to come help Britney , Sonia’s head pops up out from behind the railing asking what’s wrong 😂 she is there waiting to save the day all the time.
Thats exactly what I said 😂 she must only work short shifts because she spends the majority of the day walking around looking for casualties and people to advise .

• Haha