Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Northern85

Where is…..
Nish
Ravi
Sharon
Martin
Suki
Eve
Stacey
Kat
Jack
???????

There’s probably some I’ve missed but they seem to have been gone for ages!

• Heart
Reactions: 29

hollymoox

I really wasn’t expecting the nadine storyline to be over this quickly but I am so glad it is!!

pommynoir

VIP Member
Why does everyone seem to think it’s fine for Whitney to keep Dolly away from Zack? Every person telling her she can do it by herself.

Lizzie Mintdrop

VIP Member
I've been pondering (because I'm a sad bastard), about Lily and there having been no storyline whatsoever about the hardships of teenage motherhood. We haven't seen her struggling to soothe a crying baby, struggle to do her school work or go out with friends or juggle motherhood and teenage life in anyway. This is exactly what I thought would happen, how can anyone teenagers watching be put off by this awareness raising storyline, seeing as it has raised no awareness of the struggles involved?

Blueblue123

VIP Member
I was browsing ebay and saw this.

Screenshot_20240518_110246_eBay.jpg

I'd love the BBC to break their product placement rules to have this in Nish's bathroom cabinet.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Tanley

VIP Member
I felt sorry for Elaine today. The George and Cindy stuff is getting on my nerves, all these looks at each other and confiding in one another. They’re both out of order. And another irritating thing, he never slips up and calls her Rose. That’s so unrealistic.

waffleberry

For me the worst scene tonight was Whitless telling Britney about her condition and having all those random people on the room (Sonia and Penny) sitting there smiling saying everything was going to be OK. No it won't be OK you idiots.
The poor girl would be devastated by that news (although the actress failed to convey that).
This. All I could think about during that scene was how did Penny even get into Shitney's flat?

• Haha
  • Heart

Laika1234

VIP Member
Yeah I’m team Zach - Whitney has been a self centered nightmare since they got together and especially since they lost Peach. I know we’re meant to think she’s the victim here but she really has been a nightmare to be around.

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
My god, how cheesy were the lines in the Olly Alexander appearance:

“We go way back, years & years in fact”
“I think it’s a sin that he don’t like girls”

🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Sick

Cady1954

VIP Member
I don't blame Britney wanting to go back to drug-addled mother when the alternative is Whitney. And Whitney shes not your daughter shes just a little vagabond you found rifling through the bins.

• Haha

Hope96

VIP Member
Pastor Clayton makes me sick. The nerve of him to suggest that she may have dementia to Patrick. I really hope he doesn't get away with it.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 27

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
George is a bit out of order to her tho, he’s always keeping her in the dark and trusting the deeply untrustable Cindy rather than her.

pommynoir

VIP Member
I think they should’ve introduced juniors’s mother before junior they do not do things in a methodical order
---

Elaine is a awful mother. She’s just not one bit maternal. She treats Gina and Anna more like daughters than she does Linda and she’s desperate to keep hold of George.
---
Junior in real life is 45 and he’s playing the part of a 25 year-old in EastEnders. Don’t get me wrong he looks absolutely fantastic for 45 but he doesn’t look 25. He looks more in his 30s. It’s also does my head in the way they portray black men as players and in reality his wife would probably be white because when they get loaded and get a business they go off with a white girl, as a status symbol or an equaliser then use black girls every now and then his wife in reality would be some plastic , blond bimbo with fake boobs
Sorry, but are you kidding me? There are PLENTY of successful black men who are married to black women? Plenty that don’t cheat and plenty who are marrying white women - not because they are seen as status symbols - but because they love them and don’t see colour. Also plenty of “plastic” and “blonde” women who aren’t bimbos.
Don’t you come from a mixed race family. What a disgusting comment from someone who should really know better (assuming you have a black / white mix which I think you’ve mentioned before)