Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
I loved the exchange between Cindy & Bianca

Bianca: “Cindy!”
Cindy: “Bianca!”
Bianca: “I heard you were back from the dead”

Cindy: “How’s David?”

Bianca: "What can I get you? Tea? Coffee? Elixir of life?"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

Maggie Moggy

VIP Member
I hope the younger actors have been paying attention these past few weeks and watched the experienced actors giving them lessons in real acting. We had George and his parents, now there's Patrick and Yolande and Billy's father. All demonstrating how to give their characters depth and real feelings.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

pommynoir

VIP Member
What annoyed me in todays episode was that Sonia couldn’t go because she was working and it was short notice, but the wedding was booked a couple weeks ago so surely she would have already booked the day off or swapped shifts

Whatsallthis

VIP Member
I’m probably the only one but I quite like Lauren and Zack together. Not as much as him and Chelsea but they work 100000000 x better than Whitless

• Heart

gigilouxx

VIP Member
I’m so over this Whitney martyrdom 🥱 hopefully they put Milton Keynes in the glass dome used on the Simpsons movie so she can’t fucking come back

• Haha

Lizzie Mintdrop

VIP Member
Thank god Patrick is back, he noticed straightaway that Yolande is struggling. Yet, when Denise was having visions and in the depths of a full on breakdown, no one took any notice

Tanley

VIP Member
I’m going to assume that Whitney finds out about Lauren, dumps Zack and tells him he’ll never see his baby. Whitney, Britney and Bianca all go off to MK together. Zack moves back in with Sharon. Then a few weeks later gets together with Lauren.

• Haha
Yeah she did mention the height difference but there was no mention of camera positioning. She just chooses to wear platforms herself it wasn’t a direction from the crew. She was wearing platform shoes in the interview

She also said she only comes up to Colin’s hip without them which Cat quipped “that can come in handy sometimes” which Harriet responded with a “cheeky” (or something similar)
I’ve said it before and I’ll continue to say it….I still love Elaine. I can’t help it! She’s camp as tits but you can see it’s all an act. And it’s not a leap to think that George would have Mummy Issues

Speaking of Tracey from the Vic (which no one was), why have they made her mute again? Was her comment about Phil being ‘the best sex she ever had’ too much and now she’s back on the ‘what’s that Sootie?’ naughty step? And where’s Winston gone?

• Haha

Tanley

VIP Member
Poor Yolande. I hope someone wipes the smug grin off the pastor’s face soon. Vile creep.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Sibz

VIP Member
Last night really showed the extent of Whitney's stupidity. She's putting the whims of a 12-13 year old kid she met 2 months ago above her own future and her newborn daughter. If she had any sense she'd realise Britney will be an adult living her own life in 5 years. Whitney will be a struggling single mum to a 5 year old wishing she'd swallowed her pride and given Zack one more chance

• Heart
  • Haha

Lizzie Mintdrop

VIP Member
Typical, a new character with a secret. He'll have someone ringing him in his next scene and he'll be whispering down the side of the Vic.

Why was Reiss just walking in the living room whilst it's clear his sis in law was getting it on? Was he just going to sit there until they noticed?

Denzel, the impotent little fucker blaming his soft off on Amy. Chelsea needs to have another word with him

• Haha

Yellow_brick_road

Chatty Member
I don’t know why they added a baby into the storyline, so now we get to see Zac moping about before swearing he will battle for custody and then forgetting the child exists. Glad Whitney and Brittany are finally going, the whole storyline was so far fetched it would have been better to discover a long lost sister or someone she had a connection with rather than a random child she then chooses over Zac. Hope we don’t have to hear Peach get mentioned ever again, I cringe whenever I hear it. What’s Whitney going to do with her stall? Surely she doesn’t want Lauren running it?

• Heart