Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
As I’ve just started to rewatch, who is Reiss and who is his wife? Where is she and where does Sonia fit in?
Reiss is the creepy guy with glasses who follows Sonia around making inappropriate and annoying comments which are supposed to be funny but always fall completely flat.

He met Sonia at Dots funeral. He was a relative of Dots and Sonia inherited her house. Reiss then started a relationship with Sonia and moved in with his brass instrument 😉

Reiss was married to stunning Debs (nobody knows 🤔 how). Stunning Debs is in a coma and Reiss has been stealing her money to have an IVF baby with Sonia.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Lizzie Mintdrop

VIP Member
I really disliked Jamie back then, he was such a whinger.

Why weren't Janet and Will invited to their own parents celebration but Lexie was? Why didn't they get to meet their Grandad but we had Lexie chirping up repeatedly asking if the was her great great grandad? She's supposed to be a Mitchell, she should have known to keep her gob shut.

Why hasn't Billy's dad got a freedom pass, he could have paid for his drink if he had one.

I'm not keen on Zack's hair, very Hitleresque.

Not a great episode, even Bianca clouting everyone couldn't rescue it

• Haha

Tanley

VIP Member
That was a pretty poor episode. Although I did like Lexi giving out evils to Nay-deen.

• Heart

gigilouxx

VIP Member
I thought Patrick’s questions were fitting especially for a man of his generation, “women my age were never taught consent” is so so eye opening to attitudes from the past, not even that long ago

• Heart

LouBug19

VIP Member
I find the exit cringe. When they were clapping her down the market I died inside. The hat too was something else. I know she left on a bus because she arrived on one but 4 suitcases for everything?? Zack will hardly see Dolly, they are 6 hours away and I think it's quite selfish for Whitney to move that far away within 1 day. I hope they don't push lauren and zac together now.

New thread title - Shitneys finally left the square whilst Zacks in despair.

Reactions: 23

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
Cindy lecturing Lauren on cheating? Is Cindy having a laugh? She could write a book on it

• Haha

Multi-21

VIP Member
I can’t believe her market stall makes her enough money to buy a child for £2k, live paying her bills, pay Penny to actually run her stall and they own a Jaguar?!

• Haha

Eirawen

VIP Member
Loved it When Billy's dad poked Nadine's fake bump with his stick . Thank God that wasn't dragged out for months.

• Haha
Josh Widdicombe just said on Pointless he was asked to audition for Sonia’s nerdy BF because the producers thought he’d be perfect 😂
Reiss? I can’t think of who else it would be

ETA
It was Reiss!

• Haha

dillychopgirl

VIP Member
I don’t usually like episodes like that with only 2 characters in it, but that was a brilliant episode. I still hope that EE aren’t going to leave it there & nothing happens to the creepy pastor, he needs to get called out!!

AL10

VIP Member
Please I can’t cope with Saint Whitney anymore! I don’t like Zack either but she basically told him that she wouldn’t choose him over a random child that she basically stole 😂 as if he isn’t the father off their unborn baby and one that’s died!

If my partner told me that after loosing one child and the threat of loosing another I’d probably shag someone else as well 😂 (I wouldn’t really haha but I’d think about it) but he’s being threatened to just go along with her or she’s gonna leave!

• Haha

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
I quite enjoyed today’s episode:

- Ian: “It’s Beale, Ian Beale”
- Bianca laying on the bed sucking on the oxygen
- Elaine thinking that Bianca had come as Vicky Pollard
- Eve dressed as Suki

I liked Sharon’s hair tonight, it looked really nice. It’s good she showed up for her brother’s Sten Do

- the added drama of Britney overhearing Zack & Lauren’s secret (edit: although Britney has hearing problems as a result of her onset Ushers Syndrome and when Zack spoke his back was turned to her and he’d lowered his voice but I’ll overlook that)
- Elaine finally confronting George over him always going straight to Cindy with his worries and telling him to leave

Good mix of comedy & drama

Last edited:

Wills315

VIP Member
Anyone else sick to death of the "how to cheer George up" scenes? Also whenever Stevie says faaamlee or mentions someone "being a mitchell" 🙄

Laika1234

VIP Member
Stacey’s cameo at the end was so randomly thrown in.. also had to laugh at everyone showing up for her leaving party and then they all barely looked up from the table when she was leaving. The actors brought in for the hours work couldn’t even phoney it in.

• Haha

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
So Whitney only got engaged two weeks ago but has bought a dress which is too small and splitting at the seams despite the fact she is pregnant so only getting bigger in the next two weeks before her actual wedding day?
So on on her wedding day she'll give birth, catch on fire 🔥 and break up with Zack 🤣🤣🤣
I can't wait 😃

• Haha
I know we’ve all said it a million times before but they’ve really fucked up with the Theo story by not following it through to its conclusion. It was such a good storyline and then it just petered out after he was hit over the head.

• Heart