Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LouBug19

VIP Member
I'm still chuckling at when Stevie started poking Nadine in the bump with his stick and then pulled her top up hahaha.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Tanley

VIP Member
They have made Whitney unbearable. Selfish, self pitying, moaning and miserable. She’s having the baby she’s always wanted but she’s prioritising a kid she barely knows. It’s pathetic.

Reactions: 32

Cady1954

VIP Member
Oh do fuck off Whitney. Making out as if she gave birth to Britney. You only met her about 6 weeks ago rifling through Biancas bins. Pathetic storyline.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Tanley

VIP Member
This is the third wedding day Whitney has planned. Who knows why she has gone for a huge white dress that looks like it will go up in flames if she stands in the sun? Or why she had to have a manky vase from Billy’s stall? Or how she had £120 spare to spend on anything, seeing as she hasn’t worked in months and already spent £2000 on buying Britney. Not to mention the baby that’s due any minute.
The whole storyline is so stupid, she just needs to leave. Now.

• Heart
  • Haha
Whitney and her raging saviour complex need to piss off now. She should give Zack their baby that she evidently doesn’t give a fuck about and trot back off to MK with her purchased child where they can mope and shout for all eternity 👋🏼👋🏼

gigilouxx

VIP Member
Angela Wynter is amazing. I’m so glad they’ve shown sexual assault from an older perspective

• Heart

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
I wonder how Nadine’s fake pregnancy is revealed? I’m hoping for something like Nadine sits down and she adjusts her bump or it ends up folding awkwardly and Lexi spots it. Then Lexi bides her time and rips it out and swings it in the air in front of Jay

• Haha
  • Wow

Chez300

VIP Member
A head teacher agreeing to a meeting with parent/carer outside of school and in McKlunkeys of all places! 🤦🏾‍♀️🤔

• Haha

Lizzie Mintdrop

VIP Member
The Pastor will now turn into a serial killer, in true EE style, he'll be used as the baddie for every storyline now. We'll see him throwing kittens into the Thames, he'll piss on Lola's memorial bush, pull Lexi's hair out and shave Reiss's beard off (🤞🏻🙏🏻) and then he'll kill the six. Feel free to add any scenario imaginable.

Now that George Junior's coming into it, I wonder how many rumours there will be about him being literally any black woman's (from the Sq's) son. Yolande, Denise and Kim will all be named as the woman in question, even though none of them knew George before he came into the show.

• Haha

AL10

VIP Member
I’m not a Whitney hater but holy shit are the writers making me one, I get she cares but she’s so fucking annoying and cares more about Britney than anyone else! Can’t wait for her to leave now!

• Heart

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
That old soap cliche of a pregnant woman being stuck somewhere unusual with someone they’ve fallen out with or don’t get on with as they go into labour

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30

LittleMy

VIP Member
Why does everyone seem to think it’s fine for Whitney to keep Dolly away from Zack? Every person telling her she can do it by herself.
Ikr? Just because she’s done with him doesn’t mean she should be keeping him from his child. He might’ve been a shitty partner to Whitney but that doesn’t mean he can’t still be a good dad to their daughter.

In my opinion, Whitney was pretty awful to Zack too over the whole Britney thing. Doesn’t justify the cheating mind but she’s no saint.

Reactions: 29

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
If so he’ll miraculously get a brain transplant and it will never be mentioned again, like JaNine and Phil’s livers.
Wasn’t Phil Linda’s sponsor at one point? She was lying in the street a few weeks ago and he just trotted past!

• Haha
Reactions: 29