Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TaurusWithLove

Chatty Member
Hate me if you ain't me, but in response to Whitney's antics in today's episode I just want to say...

If I was a recovering alcoholic and my best friend told me to go have a drink, you bet I'd make it my mission to fuck her man.
And if my partner ever said he'd always choose a child (who is pretty much a stranger) over me, I'd fuck his best friend. (okay maybe I wouldn't actually go that far regarding my partner, but shhhh)

It feels good to let that out 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
Whitney's waters break next week.
Great a Whitney week. Hopefully this will mean she’ll be buggering off soon. My prediction is that she’ll marry Zach and give birth soon after, muttering the old EastEnders curse “I’ve never been so happy! I love our little family!” And then Lauren will barge in and confess she slept with Zach. And it’ll turn out her newborn has extremely rare Exploding Baby Syndrome, so when she tries to leave the square in a cab, it blows up and kills them all. Cue Julia’s Theme.

*Please don’t joke about Exploding Baby Syndrome. It affects over one baby every year worldwide. EastEnders are raising awareness.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

FoxyBingo

VIP Member
I have never cringed so much throughout an episode as I have tonight's.

She's known that kid a matter of weeks and keeps referring to her as her daughter. It's just so unrealistic. I'm glad they are gone. The writers made me despise Whitney towards the end.

Reactions: 39

account70032

VIP Member
Natalie Cassidy must have some kind of hold over the eastenders writers to be unnecessarily written into every scene that doesn’t need her in it!! she pops up out of nowhere and sticks her nose into everyone’s business while parading around with Reiss like he’s a dog on a leash. They’re both very irritating and pointless characters and I wish they both could be written out they are bringing nothing to eastenders. The scene when Lexi tells Whitney to come help Britney , Sonia’s head pops up out from behind the railing asking what’s wrong 😂 she is there waiting to save the day all the time.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

Dr Karen Kim

How can Sonia tell Patrick that Yolande has missed her doctors appointment. Bloody Sonia worst nurse ever.

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Welcome to the new thread everyone and thanks to @Eirawen for the new thread title 😁
Polish_20240423_153428866.jpg

Ooh er.... no thanks

Let the Eastend shit fest continue!

• Haha

gigilouxx

VIP Member
I’m so over this Whitney fuckin nonsense. Manipulative character and a professional victim. I’m getting a buffet when she leaves

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I can’t believe her market stall makes her enough money to buy a child for £2k, live paying her bills, pay Penny to actually run her stall and they own a Jaguar?!
Meanwhile Jay has a car lot business and is still in charge of the undertakers but he is still sleeping on a sofa and doesn't have his own flat 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Smudger

Looking forward to Britney's monotone delivery of the Zach/Lauren bombshell. It'll be thrilling!

• Haha
Reactions: 33

NH14

VIP Member
It is irritating me beyond belief that Whitney keeps saying my daughter re Britney and ‘my two daughters ‘ she’s known her what two months ?!?!?!

and Mum mum mum to Bianca , I’m sure she never did before ?

Libbylulu

VIP Member
I ffwd through Whitney’s storyline. Not interested in her or the child she stole and definitely not interested in Ushers Syndrome. I sound heartless but I honestly don’t want to be ‘educated’ when sitting down eating my tea.

• Heart