Eastenders #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah and he doesn't look happy listening to Sharon and Phil talking about going for full custody. When he first came into EastEnders I thought he was gonna con Sharon But I now hope that's not the case.

Reactions: 7
Yeah and he doesn't look happy listening to Sharon and Phil talking about going for full custody. When he first came into EastEnders I thought he was gonna con Sharon But I now hope that's not the case.
There's definitely something not right about Jada apparently not having baby photos.

I must admit Zac has grown on me but there's something weird going on and Phil is right to be suspicious.

Reactions: 8
’Im really glad EE are exploring breast cancer in men, as it’s so uncommon to hear about it. It’ll be nice for Stuart to have a heavier storyline too. I just hope EE do it justice, and don’t make a farce out of it like they did with Chantelle’s DV storyline.

Reactions: 5
Definitely an important topic but another cancer storyline in a soap??? Feels a bit lazy to me.

Reactions: 3
I’m really sat here wondering what role Kellie Bright is going to come back to. Linda has been thrown to the side by Janine- her personality as a bar maid and bond with Mick is much more appealing than Linda’s ever was. Plus none of the older Carter kids are still around, so Linda won’t even have them to see to. Going to be a weird dynamic once she returns…

Linda is such a pointless, boring character now. She doesn't offer anything interesting. And would be better leaving the show totally.

Linda is such a pointless, boring character now. She doesn't offer anything interesting. And would be better leaving the show totally.
They might bring them max back for an entanglement.

Nancy’s around.

Reactions: 3
Poor Stuart

Reactions: 1
What a snooze fest tonight

The gym is boring and I have no idea why Aaron spiked his dad's drink
I guess it was a clumsy attempt by the script writers to show that it's something he routinely does.

Still at least Jada has run off with Shazza's money and the baby

Im so confused about this Jada storyline. I mean, it's her baby, so she's entitled to take her if she wants but she gave her away to Sharon cos she didn't want to know yet is now put out that Sharon wants to be in charge of her. Is she using Sharon or not!? I have no idea. But she's very unlikeable so I wish they'd hurry up and decide where they're going with this

Reactions: 6
I hate how they always have Linda In pink and that hair too it’s just a right mess

Reactions: 12
Linda is meant to be a fun, bubbly woman, life and soul of the party, but she's a psychic vampire! She sucks all the fun out of any scene and all characters around her. I'm not a Janine fan yet loving the Mick double act scenes. Linda can stay gone in my opinion!

Reactions: 9
They ruined her with the drinking storyline. Should have given that story to someone else I think

They ruined her with the drinking storyline. Should have given that story to someone else I think
I agree, although it has to be said that she acted really well which is probably why she got the storyline.

I don't like Shazza at all and agree that Jada isn't a sympathetic character as you would expect her to be.
That poor baby is too good for both of them!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.