Eastenders #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does the capital of England not have any university which does the medical course Dana was due to do so she can still do it but without moving to Scotland?

Pretty easy to spot the Dotty stuff three months ago.......

Janine and Frankie have potential to be a decent double act. Are you deaf? Silly Judith :D

Reactions: 7
How many people are now living in the Truman household!? It's the Slaters all over again! 😅

• Haha
Was Zack talking about Martin and his three kids moving into Sharon's flat? Where are they all going to sleep? When Nancy stayed over she had to sleep on the couch. This is getting ridiculous now!

• Haha
Why do they insist on Martin drinking in Ruby’s? If my ex had cut me off from everything the last thing I’d be doing was drinking in their bar and putting money in their pocket. Baffling. Make it make sense ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why do they insist on Martin drinking in Ruby’s? If my ex had cut me off from everything the last thing I’d be doing was drinking in their bar and putting money in their pocket. Baffling. Make it make sense ffs.
Not a sausage in the house kids are sharing a bowl of cereal on the floor😂 and Martin's on the drink in the club 😂

• Haha
Since when were Zac and Martin best buddies? He's now just a Kush replacement. Will we see the return of 'Darth Martin' being a bad boy again to get some money? C'mon Martin set the rabbit on someone 😉

Will silly Dana realise that London is full of teaching hospitals and universities where you can train to be a nurse while living at home without the need to go to Scotland 🤔 and enough of the cheesy romance with Bobby. Just be like normal teens and declare you are non binary and would rather make Tik Tok videos than get a nursing job.

Will Whitney realise that if she really wants to sing on a cruise ship she doesn't need grumpy woman to organise it for her🤔 nah of course not!

Have we seen the last of ghastly Sheree the home stealer? Will Isaac tell his employers that he was the one they should've contacted not his mummy because he's now a grown adult 🙄

So many questions.....

• Haha
wow Sheree is vicious! I wonder if that’s the last we will see of her now? Kim will have her eyes out if she ever comes back

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Why couldn't they get a new Liam that at least looked or acted abit like the old Liam? Complete personality transplant not just a new face.

No way was Cindy coming back. At least not the original one now she's got a prominent role in Sex Education.

Reactions: 5
Oh look, another returning character nobody asked for with a complete face and personality transplant who's up to something dodgy because they owe money to someone. How riveting 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh look, another returning character nobody asked for with a complete face and personality transplant who's up to something dodgy because they owe money to someone. How riveting 🙄
I’m bored with nearly every new arrival or returning character in any soap doing the inevitable furtive phonecall that usually ends with “you’ll get your money”. It’s been done to death

• Heart
Unpopular opinion perhaps but I like this new Liam. But do agree with the above about the recycled storyline for every new face. Even Nancy had the secret phone calls about money on her return🙄

Poor Patrick 💔 good riddance sherreee

Why couldn't they get a new Liam that at least looked or acted abit like the old Liam? Complete personality transplant not just a new face.

No way was Cindy coming back. At least not the original one now she's got a prominent role in Sex Education.
They could have at least got an actor who isn’t blonde????

I always love the first scene with a character who has been recast. The way Whitney and Tiff overly said 'Liiiiam', and then all the clunky exposition, just to make sure we all know this is new Liam.

He just looked like a random chav popping champagne all over them!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Unpopular opinion perhaps but I like this new Liam. But do agree with the above about the recycled storyline for every new face. Even Nancy had the secret phone calls about money on her return🙄

Poor Patrick 💔 good riddance sherreee
I don’t mind him either. People do change overtime and he was a kid when he was last seen on screen.

I agree about the whole ‘owing money’ thing. So over done now, think of something else!

Reactions: 2
I honestly don’t think there’s one character I like left on screen now, apart from Shirley! Issac and Vi are the worst, so funny how EE tried to copy Corrie’s Evelyn but failed miserably 😅

I honestly don’t think there’s one character I like left on screen now, apart from Shirley! Issac and Vi are the worst, so funny how EE tried to copy Corrie’s Evelyn but failed miserably 😅
I heard the actor who plays Isaac being interviewed on the radio about running in the London Marathon and his voice was unmistakable. I thought I recognised it before I knew it was him. His voice is horrendous.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t mind him either. People do change overtime and he was a kid when he was last seen on screen.

I agree about the whole ‘owing money’ thing. So over done now, think of something else!
I think the last Liam was very tall though and this guy looks shorter, at a glance?
Meh, its Eastenders, I suppose there's plenty more plotholes for us to pick at!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.