Eastenders #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The old Liam reluctantly got roped into joining a gang, he couldn’t stick up for himself and did everything they told him to,

Ironically new Liam looks like he’d be the ring leader of a gang

I can’t believe somebody who has spent the last 6 years living with mild mannered Ricky has turned out this way.

Reactions: 13
I honestly don’t think there’s one character I like left on screen now, apart from Shirley! Issac and Vi are the worst, so funny how EE tried to copy Corrie’s Evelyn but failed miserably 😅
It's hard to 'like' many of them I agree but I tend to rate them on entertainment value 😁

NuLiam seems ok acting wise but has had a personality transplant along with his head.

Reactions: 2
For someone with no money Martin has a drink in his hand in every other scene!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It's weird how normal employment laws don't apply in Walford isn't it?
Apparently Honey isn't entitled to any holidays and hasn't learnt the art of blackmail 🤔

I did enjoy Kheerat strong arming ratty Jay though 😁

Reactions: 10
I get honey is supposed to be too nice for her own good and all but… she could definitely get a new shop job within a day 😂

Reactions: 14
I get honey is supposed to be too nice for her own good and all but… she could definitely get a new shop job within a day 😂
It's absolutely ridiculous that she is allowing her employer to deny her right to holidays, change her hours without consultation and slap her which is technically assault 😒

And why has Peter morphed into a younger version of his dad all of a sudden 🤔

Reactions: 15
Honey is infuriating. No one would put up with that tit and still be calling them her friend!

Has the actor who plays Peter been unwell? He looked really gaunt tonight

Reactions: 11
Why are they writing Martin like a head? What did he think would happen after battering his bosses tablet?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why are they writing Martin like a head? What did he think would happen after battering his bosses tablet?!
He doesn’t seem to give much of a tit that he’s got 3 kids to look after and no money! Even if Peter is being a complete twit you need a source of income.

Reactions: 11
Honey is infuriating. No one would put up with that tit and still be calling them her friend!

Has the actor who plays Peter been unwell? He looked really gaunt tonight
Honey is EE attempt at a 'nice character' to balance out the fact that pretty much everyone else on the square is rather suspect, dodgy, hypocritical or a murderer!

Frankly it's amazing that ditzy Honey is still alive amongst that nest of vipers. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not a fan of Peter’s over night personality transplant. Ian was annoying enough we don’t need version 2.0.

Reactions: 14
Only kept watching out of sheer habit but really think I am going to have to stop now. Is it just me or does anyone else feel like it's been the Whitney show for the past few years? As if she's the main character and the others are just supporting characters. Feels like she's been getting a lot of screen time/major storylines for a long time. Callum/Ben thing, Leo, prison, and after Kush I thought they'd let her finally fade into the background for a bit but no, now it's a singing career and this stuff with Gray. Even when the 2008 episodes came out during lockdown the tagline was all "Relive Whitney's arrival to the square" or something like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Only kept watching out of sheer habit but really think I am going to have to stop now. Is it just me or does anyone else feel like it's been the Whitney show for the past few years? As if she's the main character and the others are just supporting characters. Feels like she's been getting a lot of screen time/major storylines for a long time. Callum/Ben thing, Leo, prison, and after Kush I thought they'd let her finally fade into the background for a bit but no, now it's a singing career and this stuff with Gray. Even when the 2008 episodes came out during lockdown the tagline was all "Relive Whitney's arrival to the square" or something like that.
I see your point and would rather see someone like Shirley get a decent storyline.

The show has gone down hill lately and the major characters seem to have been sidelined in favour of the younger characters such as Whitless, Keegan, Tiffany, Bobby and Dotty. I would certainly rather be watching Phil, Kat, Janine, Ben and Shirley over them.

Bernie leaving suddenly took me by surprise but I think she's only gone on a break rather than leaving permanently.
I don't think that Sheree is going to be coming back.

Reactions: 4
It’s nonsensical to me that Whitney could be groomed by a paedophile, solicited into prostitution, have a disastrous marriage and serveral engagements, be stalked and almost murdered by a boyfriend, and still not be able to spot a red flag.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.