Eastenders #29 Denise's D is buried with Keanu, while Jack's burying his D in Stacey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did Karen have more than one pair of those trousers? I keep thinking the poor woman must be a slave to her regular thrush outbreaks 😔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I’d like to see Priya and Ravi get married with a traditional Asian wedding. I’m surprised Nish hasn’t suggested it (or maybe he will get his wicked way with Priya?) anyway I’m sure they would all look stunning.

Here is a pic of the world’s most handsome Arab man with his blue steel look 😜
IMG_3594.jpeg

Reactions: 4
I think I could hate Priya more than I hate Kare if that's possible.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I wish they would put every single episode on iplayer

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did Karen have more than one pair of those trousers? I keep thinking the poor woman must be a slave to her regular thrush outbreaks 😔
Whenever a female character steals money on EastEnders, she’s contractually obliged to return to the square in a taxi in the world’s ugliest outfit with big gold hoop earrings.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Whenever a female character steals money on EastEnders, she’s contractually obliged to return to the square in a taxi in the world’s ugliest outfit with big gold hoop earrings.
Pat would turn in her grave over those creole earrings 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’d like to see Priya and Ravi get married with a traditional Asian wedding. I’m surprised Nish hasn’t suggested it (or maybe he will get his wicked way with Priya?) anyway I’m sure they would all look stunning.

Here is a pic of the world’s most handsome Arab man with his blue steel look 😜
View attachment 2747009
Priya would be stunning but I don't get "traditional" vibes from her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Priya would be stunning but I don't get "traditional" vibes from her 😂
That’s what I meant, she would look stunning in traditional wedding clothes, whether that’s a white dress or a heavy bridal outfit. No doubt she’d be back to her usual self in mini skirts and gobby mouth the next day 😂

Reactions: 1
To be honest I'm a bit disappointed with the way that George story is going so far. I thought the baby farming was interesting but now we are all supposed to believe that Eddie is a dedicated racist so why would they have taken on a non white child?

Yes they were being paid for looking after George but foster carers are paid by the local authority for any child they look after. There wouldn't have been a shortage of white babies to look after at that time.

From what I've read some of the farmed babies weren't treated as well as they should have been being made to feel second best in the family. Surely it would have been better to just keep to that rather than Eddie suddenly being outed as not only a racist but a murderer as well 🙄

It would be more effective if George had a white sibling who had received better treatment. That in itself would have been a sad story.

Plus the fact that Eddie is so obviously objectionable, no subtlety there. Pah

• Heart
Reactions: 16
To be honest I'm a bit disappointed with the way that George story is going so far. I thought the baby farming was interesting but now we are all supposed to believe that Eddie is a dedicated racist so why would they have taken on a non white child?

Yes they were being paid for looking after George but foster carers are paid by the local authority for any child they look after. There wouldn't have been a shortage of white babies to look after at that time.

From what I've read some of the farmed babies weren't treated as well as they should have been being made to feel second best in the family. Surely it would have been better to just keep to that rather than Eddie suddenly being outed as not only a racist but a murderer as well 🙄

It would be more effective if George had a white sibling who had received better treatment. That in itself would have been a sad story.

Plus the fact that Eddie is so obviously objectionable, no subtlety there. Pah
Agreed. I would prefer if they unpacked the farming story a little more. Maybe it's a case of his dad committing the murder around the time they adopted George and he's always been his "insurance"? I'm imagining this murder wasn't recent due to his age.

Bit of a long game though 😆

And I can't connect how the dad is so racist he was involved in a racially motivated murder, but also not overtly racist enough that his own son can't see it. I get some people are in denial but it's not even like George downplays or begrudgingly acknowledges his dad's views, he flat out claims not to notice and makes excuses.

But I suppose it's better for the storyline that George is naive, even if it's quite unbelievable 😒, because I'm sure we're about to see him come to that realisation then agonise over whether he backs his dad or not.

That seems to be the way with a lot of the recent Eastenders storylines. It feels like the writers start with a set conclusion or outcome, then work backwards to make the details fit.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.