Eastenders #29 Denise's D is buried with Keanu, while Jack's burying his D in Stacey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I read this but couldn’t find a credible source so thought it was made up
Oh! I thought it was real, why do people do this! I will try to find it again and see what the source was.
---
Oh! I thought it was real, why do people do this! I will try to find it again and see what the source was.
Been searching, I know it was on fb spoiler page, can’t find anything else about it. Shame, I thought it sounded like a good idea :mad:

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I can’t stand Nish I don’t understand women who find him attractive. I bet he has to wear built up shoes 🤣 I don’t find Ravi attractive either. Don’t you fancy shagging a fella with long hair 🤣
I cant understand their attraction I really can't now George...........
---
I wish Eastenders would show a realistic portrayal of an alcoholic. Someone who drinks just enough to function everyday and doesn’t stumble around blind drunk all the time.

I knew a barrister who used to have a couple of glasses of whisky in her chambers before going to court a few more after getting back, a break as she was back in court and then she would have more in the evening and she never felt drunk or fell over just calm. She only realised she had a problem when she realised that she was actually drinking a bottle of whiskey a day.
---
I wish Eastenders would show a realistic portrayal of an alcoholic. Someone who drinks just enough to function everyday and doesn’t stumble around blind drunk all the time.

I knew a barrister who used to have a couple of glasses of whisky in her chambers before going to court a few more after getting back, a break as she was back in court and then she would have more in the evening and she never felt drunk or fell over just calm. She only realised she had a problem when she realised that she was actually drinking a bottle of whiskey a day.
---

---

---

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Lauren's going to ring Max tell him about Annie and Linda's drinking and he'll be on the next plane home. Stacey won't know which way to turn.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I can’t stand Nish I don’t understand women who find him attractive. I bet he has to wear built up shoes 🤣 I don’t find Ravi attractive either. Don’t you fancy shagging a fella with long hair 🤣
I love Nish, but a big part of it is Nav the actor who plays him irl he's mainly done comedy and is just naturally funny, he's very lovable and down to earth, hes had some epic gay roles and man on man snogs, adores his family and posts loads with his gorgeous dog then there's those light eyes and his smile it's like behind the swaggy bastard Nish is a total caring gent 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I get some people may not get my love for Max or find him attractive but some people not finding Ravi attractive?
IMG_8260.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I love Ravi but his Homer Simpson loafers are summit else 😂

Ps I have a confession
I’ve missed EE in the past fortnight.
Duff Duff Duff
I’m just plain sick of The Six and their bullsh!t storylines. I just follow EE snippets online here and there, seems I don’t miss much so I get the time back to have a nap 😆

However I will watch it on Valentine’s 🥰

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I love Ravi but his Homer Simpson loafers are summit else 😂

Ps I have a confession
I’ve missed EE in the past fortnight.
Duff Duff Duff
I’m just plain sick of The Six and their bullsh!t storylines. I just follow EE snippets online here and there, seems I don’t miss much so I get the time back to have a nap 😆

However I will watch it on Valentine’s 🥰
Sadly you haven't missed any Ravi action.
I'll alert your when he's back on screen.
You've only missed Karen appearing in a preposterous outfit and Linda being drunk 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Lauren's going to ring Max tell him about Annie and Linda's drinking and he'll be on the next plane home. Stacey won't know which way to turn.

Stacey’s Baps will have Branning hotdogs galore! 😜

When Jean finds out Stacey’s been having a secret sausage surprise with grandpops Jack, she’s gonna flip, I mean surely the rest of the family are going be humiliated, it’s not a normal thing so it won’t be long when it’s made public - I wonder if Nish is the one who finds out first and calls Dee out for being a CUCKQUEEN! 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 8
God I cant stand Priya as if the gorgeous Ravi would be with someone like her:rolleyes:

Also I'm already bored of the Kat &Phil fall out, FGS Kat you are a washed up old slag who's lucky to even get Phil in the first place now shut that common mouth of yours and take him back!

Linda boring but she did give Kathy a good slap 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Someone said on here recently that Alfie’s been leaving all week. It’s Friday and he’s still talking about leaving

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sadly you haven't missed any Ravi action.
I'll alert your when he's back on screen.
You've only missed Karen appearing in a preposterous outfit and Linda being drunk 🥴
Woah, you missed some Ravi action, he was seen earlier this week putting a plate of food on the table at East wotsit, saying it was 'jackfruit' it was 'pretty popular' when asked by Avani what it was.

It was fleeting but very random. Was hoping he didn't have to go to the studios especially for that scene!!

Missing the Ravi action. He's the one good-looking single beef cake on the Square and Kat hasn't had a sniff yet. We are all waiting. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.