Eastenders #29 Denise's D is buried with Keanu, while Jack's burying his D in Stacey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's so repulsive (but you have to give credit to the actor). That scene where George went through his medals and how he felt 😢
Exactly! I know him as Moxy and was dubious about his casting but my god he is perfect. Makes my skin crawl!

Reactions: 8
5 minutes into this today’s episode and I already want new Johnnys sausage.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I know they are going to try get johnny with Ben or calum but hopefully this will help Felix get some screen time

Reactions: 1
The new Johnny is less attractive in motion 😬 but still a fairly attractive guy. I do like that he's less weedy than the last two, matches the character a little more because Johnny was never a weakling.

Reactions: 8
This Nish and Kat thing is dumb
I agree but he's going to find it more difficult than he thinks to control Kat.
Is Johnny gay? I never watched it when he was in the last time.
Yes his coming out story and gaining acceptance was well done but the character was given little to do afterwards so he left.
He was then replaced briefly by another actor who lacked any charisma who also left.
I hope they've got something decent planned for the new version.

Reactions: 5
The new Johnny is less attractive in motion 😬 but still a fairly attractive guy. I do like that he's less weedy than the last two, matches the character a little more because Johnny was never a weakling.
I think my favourite is still Johnny 1. Johnny 2 left me dry,

Reactions: 4
@Miss.Chanandler.Bong Max has reappeared in the 2011 eps. Big man walks in to Tanya and Abi arguing shouts "enough" with his hands to his waist to assert his dominance. 😍

(Waiting for the incoming hate. 😭🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.