Eastenders #28 seduced by Peter's special sausage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate Jack and Stacey but they're also quite hot together.
Stacey has got to be a filthy slag in bed (I remember she was really hot during the Max affair era) but Jack looks like someone who’d fold their trousers and carefully place them on a chair before sex. And keep his socks on.

Stacey and Martin supposedly had feelings for each other not that long ago. They broke up because of the secret cams stuff and that was swiftly forgotten about. I guess it’ll be dragged up again next time one of them has a stable partner.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Nice one Stacy. As if being complicit in a murder and the disposing of the body isn't stressful enough she has to throw shagging a married man into the mix! Got to admit though I'm loving it. Can't wait to see Bernie back in the caff walking over her brothers grave.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Jacks track record with women is pretty shocking. Let’s not forget about his collection of kids from Mitchell women. Yeah Stacey’s behaviour is a bit grimey but Jack should know better at his big age.

Reactions: 13
Stacey has got to be a filthy slag in bed (I remember she was really hot during the Max affair era) but Jack looks like someone who’d fold their trousers and carefully place them on a chair before sex. And keep his socks on.

Stacey and Martin supposedly had feelings for each other not that long ago. They broke up because of the secret cams stuff and that was swiftly forgotten about. I guess it’ll be dragged up again next time one of them has a stable partner.
No way, Jack definitely has hard angry sex! 😂🍆
I love Stacey and I don't give a duck how many men she's had - go on my girl! But she should know better than getting with a married man! Not cool Stace.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Nahhh Stacey duck off you twit
when my WIFE Kat cheats im peeved but my G has massive trauma ( therapy storyline ever coming EE wtf?) so i forgive her :whistle:

Stacey is just a PICK ME im always wronged by others GALLL
im not liking her atm plus she gives me lay flat on my back bad in bed vibes tbh :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
As if all the men on the Square would go for Kat and Stacey when theres the gorgeous Chelsea whos single. :rolleyes:

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I hate Kellie Bright’s ‘drunk’ acting, she’s crying but there’s not one tear

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jacks track record with women is pretty shocking. Let’s not forget about his collection of kids from Mitchell women. Yeah Stacey’s behaviour is a bit grimey but Jack should know better at his big age.
Jack is an absolute bastard to Denise 😡
She's being annoying but his behaviour is vile.
I hope Denise divorces him and takes him to the cleaners. They never suited as a couple anyway.

As for Suki and Nish, no court would award Nish everything when he was 'doing Nish😃' inside for 20 years! He can't refuse a divorce either. She'd have to wait a while but there's no way he could force Suki to remain married to him forever.

Can't stand the Penny witch and Linda was really annoying tonight. Crying over some kid that her ex husband fathered with someone else FFS 🙄

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.