Eastenders #28 seduced by Peter's special sausage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nahhh Alfie and Linda being a couple no bleeping thankyou MR Clenshaw!
also your crazy if you think Alfie will ever want anyone seriously other than Kat mans been obsessed with her since 2002 MY WIFEEEEE!

i do think Shanes acting was very emotive tonight but the block storybull and screen time has affected this story MEN don't like to TALK about their DICKS NOT WORKING so why are EE not really showcasing this important storyline?
why are we stuffed to the brim with Den and her DRY ASS weave staring into space, Linda worrying/ chugging in various shades of pink and Stacey!
don't even get me started the absolute cheeeeeeek of her to come at Kat for shagging Nish when she's sleeping with Branning number 10 and very seriously causing all the 6 fuckery to hit boiling point if Den and her weave find out !!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Stacey and Jack are taking a big chance sleeping together in the Slater house. It’s full of people! Surely someone would see Jack going up the stairs, or hear him creeping out later? Also, I didn’t realise it was meant to be a romance, I thought they were just having a shag :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Stacey and Jack are taking a big chance sleeping together in the Slater house. It’s full of people! Surely someone would see Jack going up the stairs, or hear him creeping out later? Also, I didn’t realise it was meant to be a romance, I thought they were just having a shag :unsure:
You mean like Nugget overheard Nish and Kat. Surely not much worse than hearing your parent/grandparent going at it with persons unknown 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Stacey, Dean and his daughter, Alfie and Linda, Dianne and her miserable face no, all I was thinking was 'I'd like to go a few rounds with you Ravi' 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m not sure I could get in the mood if I knew my mother and her boyfriend were in the loft room upstairs. Hopefully the kids were all safely locked in the cupboard.

You’d think Alfie would at least get a pity shag out of Linda. She’s not had a sausage surprise for well over a year at this point.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Tonight's episode. Where do I start?

As soon as I saw Ravi running round the Square it had to mean he had some kind of story coming up. Ravi and Chelsea hook up? No. Ravi and Denise convo? No. Ravi and Priya shenanigens? No. Ravi having a go at his father? No

It was far worse than I ever imagined, him trying to sort out handbags between Nugget and Denzel in the gym. To my horror he let them attack him and he just curled up in submission on the canvas. :oops: More realistic was for him to catch the two of them in his burly arms, whilst getting them both either side of him in headlocks. Who is writing this character assassination rubbish, ohhhh it is Sharon Marshall, so no bliddy wonder! So disappointed in Ravi for the cringe scenes. :eek:

As for the Camel Coated Investigator, too much of him investigating Stacey. :sick: Bed hopping between those two, Nish and Kat, it almost feels that EE are trying to make this a quite acceptable activity ....... what next Jean and Dean. 🥴 The only scene where we required some tlc was between Linda and Alfie, we didn't get as much as a hug.

As for Denise, it seems groundhog day number 30. Stop it now!

Onto tomorrow's feast of banality.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
also WHY haven't we seen chelsea's son for about a year and she's still pushing a newborn baby pram around when her baby was born december 2021???????? he's a 2 year old toddler now, wherever he is..........

• Haha
Reactions: 24
where were suki/eve/jean/lily and co when jack and stacey were getting it on??
In the Slater House mystery portal, obviously. It’s how they fit so many people in there, plus they rent out space in there for the Square’s children. It’s how Stacey gave up flashing her minge without becoming homeless

• Haha
Reactions: 11
also WHY haven't we seen chelsea's son for about a year and she's still pushing a newborn baby pram around when her baby was born december 2021???????? he's a 2 year old toddler now, wherever he is..........
Baby Charli xyz is bigger than him!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Am I the only one liking Jack and Stacey? 🫣
I like a good affair storyline and this one isn’t bad. Jack and Denise were an awful couple anyway. I just wish they’d stuck to shagging and not tried to make it romantic.

Reactions: 14
Can’t believe she said before that Bradley was more like a mate... weren’t saying that when the poor bastard was falling off the Vic

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
How does Stacey always come across as likeable and everyone's friend? She literally steals everyone's man! She's vile. Were Shabnam and Kush together when she slept with Kush? Was she with Martin at the time?

How long before the murder weapon is found? Not sure why she didn't just wash it under the sink and throw it out with the usual Christmas bin collection?!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.