Eastenders #28 seduced by Peter's special sausage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re: the boxing scene. What in the name of Karate Kid 2010 remake was that?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The thing with a possible Linda and Alfie romance is that Mick will probably come back one day and Linda will go running back to him, leaving Alfie alone again
They’ll get together and be happy for all of three seconds before a bunch of horrific storylines happen to them. If Max comes back I think he’ll hook up with Linda again, and Kat is bound to end up sobbing on a park bench and drinking vodka. Which means Alfie will end up comforting her and them sleeping together. I kinda hope they get together because the drama would be good.

Reactions: 8
Sick of sodding Stacey Slater shagging any male that offers her the whiff of interest. The character just lurches from one doomed relationship to another and never seems to take any responsibility for her actions. Jack is an utter knob and shite husband, I hope Denise finds out shags tiny Ravi and then dobs Stacey into the police for the Nish stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This programme is getting into the realms of a comedy these days. All the posts on here are ripping the s*** out of it, rather than having any kind of serious discussion, that must say something.

It is all much better than the actual show, thanks Tattlers! 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s great to see that other posters love Alfie like I do. Shane Ritchie has always been great at the serious stuff, he is often seen as a jokey figure, but he’s far more than that. He is excelling in this story line ❤
I keep changing my mind about him and Linda. They have such a lovely, believable friendship and I would hate to see it ruined by turning them into a typical EE couple, having arguments and being unfaithful. But they do have a lot in common, and they’ve both been badly hurt. So in some ways I would like them to be together, running the pub and having a large, happy, blended family.
Have to admit I'm not an Alfie fan as the character has been severely damaged by some of the bad inconsistent writing for him over the years. I did like him when he first arrived in the square and he's much improved since he returned to Eastenders this time. He's certainly been good in this storyline and I also like his friendship with Linda which seems more authentic than Linda's supposed friendship with Shazza.
I wouldn't miss him if he left though.

Reactions: 4
This programme is getting into the realms of a comedy these days. All the posts on here are ripping the s*** out of it, rather than having any kind of serious discussion, that must say something.

It is all much better than the actual show, thanks Tattlers! 😁
42rjzh.jpg

Thank goodness everyone here is up for a laugh instead of moralising about the ridiculousness of it all 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I wish they had made the 6 a bit more steely instead of whimpering and crying over four foot nothing Nish because he says he 'remembers', I remember being ravished by Ravi but it doesn't make it true does it!🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Imagine if Jack and Stacey end up together. Poor Charli. She’d have one set of grandparents who were both her mother and father’s sides. Imagine how complicated the seating arrangements would be at her wedding.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Just read the fb soap gossip page. Karen is back next week and heads to the Vic to question Linda about what happened at Xmas.
Alfie is heading off on holiday now his cancer treatment is finished, and he asks Linda to go with him. She packs a case but Elaine tries to stop her. Her drinking is getting out of hand and seeing Karen tips her over the edge.
Lauren argues with her about her drinking, and takes Annie.
The spoilers didn’t make it clear whether Linda does go away with Alfie or not.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
when Stacey said that line about it not being a one off thing with jack...why would she risk turning it into something more serious knowing that it would tip Denise over the edge? Denise already looks like she's about to lose it and reveal the Keanu secret

when Stacey said that line about it not being a one off thing with jack...why would she risk turning it into something more serious knowing that it would tip Denise over the edge? Denise already looks like she's about to lose it and reveal the Keanu secret
because she’s a selfish cow

• Heart
What a lovely kind man Steve is supporting all the animals at the rescue farm, he's asking for just £1 to change their little lives, what a hero 😭
Screenshot_2024-01-30-20-19-26.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.