Eastenders #28 seduced by Peter's special sausage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Am I the only one who today's ending wasn't a huge thing then? I wasn't watching when he was in it so I have no idea about his story lines. Can anyone fill me in on what happened in the past between him and Denise?
Lucas is a pastor and Chelsea's dad. He left when she was a kid then came back in 2008(?) with another kid that he had with a woman called Trina. Lucas and Trina were both druggies, and he killed Trina by impaling her on a rake. Him and Denise got back together and then he killed Chelsea's sister, Libby's dad and buried him in the square.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
The cast is gradually being resurrected. I am intrigued as to how they are going to manifest Dot and Dr Legg.

Fot the love of God, if you can bring anyone back to life make it be the wonderfully beautiful, gorgeous and charismatic Dennis Rickman. ❤ That would get Sharon back from Australia pronto, he was the absolute love of her life.

There are a few on here that would love to see him back, in any guise, even in a dream. Haven't we all dreamt about Dennis. 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lucas is a pastor and Chelsea's dad. He left when she was a kid then came back in 2008(?) with another kid that he had with a woman called Trina. Lucas and Trina were both druggies, and he killed Trina by impaling her on a rake. Him and Denise got back together and then he killed Chelsea's sister, Libby's dad and buried him in the square.
Ahh you've just reminded me why I loved him so much 😄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
The cast is gradually being resurrected. I am intrigued as to how they are going to manifest Dot and Dr Legg.

Fot the love of God, if you can bring anyone back to life make it be the wonderfully beautiful, gorgeous and charismatic Dennis Rickman. ❤ That would get Sharon back from Australia pronto, he was the absolute love of her life.

There are a few on here that would love to see him back, in any guise, even in a dream. Haven't we all dreamt about Dennis. 🥰
He was the love of my life when I was a teen 😆 surely an identical twin brother could rock up at some point 😍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Lucas' return makes a lot more sense than any of the others. I suppose the way Denise is spiralling, the only person who could offer any kind of advice would actually be him. At least it aligns with the storyline unlike Lauren and Penny who were pointless returns and dare I say even Cindy

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Those Tik Toks with the cast including Shrimpy. :ROFLMAO:

I've gone, it's too much for me. Phil/Steve on his moped 😂 Dean/Matt in his smart car then Jean in her convertible Audi. Who would have thought and yes we all know they are just people playing characters!

Have these people got nothing else to do, the hours of waiting, however the content is fascinating.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I remember that someone did predict that Denise would reach out to Lucas, hats off to you!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Kind of let down by the ending (not the storyline , but just how hyped It was) It felt obvious who it was when Yolande spoke to Denise.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Just thought I would add Lucas' son Jordan is the one who got slapped down by the iconc Ben Mitchell. 🤣🤣
1000001080.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Plus he kept Denise hostage in a basement for ages!

He also tried to kill Denise, couldn’t go through with it so kidnapped her and locked her in a basement for ages (a month or so) then strangled a sex worker who looked like her, bashed her teeth in with a brick then later identified her body as Denise. She was then buried as Denise, and it wasn’t until Denise escaped from the basement, blinking a lot cos of the light, that her family found out

• Wow
Reactions: 16
So Am I the only one who today's ending wasn't a huge thing then? I wasn't watching when he was in it so I have no idea about his story lines. Can anyone fill me in on what happened in the past between him and Denise?
He was a great villain, and the murder with the rake was pretty gruesome for EE. I’m really interested in hearing the conversation between him and Denise. He was her first husband and is the dad of Chelsea.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.