Eastenders #28 seduced by Peter's special sausage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its pretty horrible isn't it, Denise looks and acts insane so she will end up in some psychiatric hospital at this rate. Suki is standing her ground but as you say she has had to for many years.
Jack will go ape tit when he finds out that both his wife and his hookup have been involved in covering up a murder 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 27
My Dad has a really bad irrationally hatred for Jean & I have no idea why 😂 I am elated that we got a “Sausage Surprise” from her today - it will definitely give him the rage later tonight when I screen record & send to him 6278383 times 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Haven't read the thread for a while as Eastenders got boring!

Only came on here to say OHHH RAVI 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I knew this would happen but what a flop it’s been since the new year. Another character being totally ruined in Stacey, the Bradley/Max saga was iconic and they seem obsessed with trying to recreate the heyday which is what this Jack affair feels like, but it’s just not hitting the same, it just feels icky and is turning Stacey into a totally unlikeable character.

Reactions: 22
Bloody love Jean and the actress seems a hoot!!

oh to be offered a personal boxing session with Ravi, him telling me to move those hips... the fight between Denzel and nugget was cringe but I'm team Denz forever. I love Alfie and Linda's friendship and I hope it stays that way. Christ Charli has aged hasn't she?? Cute baby though. I like seeing more of Chelsea now but where the hell is Jordan?? Jack and stacy!!! Ahh my eyes.

Reactions: 11
jack’s got a nerve getting all aggy at Denise then basically jumping into a relationship with Stacey 5 minutes later!

hopefully Nish will out the six and this will all be done with.

Reactions: 9
I’ve never really understood the Ravi hype I’m more of a Martin kinda gal……but after seeing Ravi being a good dad tonight 🤤 I’m sold! 🔥

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I knew all you Ravi ravers would be drooling after tonight's episode so came here and wasn't disappointed 😂
Jack and Stacey is rank just stop it already

• Heart
Reactions: 16
jack quite obviously thinks Denise and Stacey are hiding something to do with Ravi, yet he keeps making a move on her. Is he double bluffing her to find out more or is he seriously interested in having a full on affair?

Reactions: 3
jack quite obviously thinks Denise and Stacey are hiding something to do with Ravi, yet he keeps making a move on her. Is he double bluffing her to find out more or is he seriously interested in having a full on affair?
I think he just wants to get his leg over because he's not getting any action with Denise 😉

He's a really crap husband, everything is her fault 🙄 Denise was tempted by Ravi (who wouldn't be? 😄) but she didn't go through with it. Meanwhile Jack thinks he can keep on hooking up with Stacey and that’s OK.

He needs to keep his truncheon to himself 🍆

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I hope Shane Ritchie gets some recognition for this cancer storyline, he's knocking it out of the park.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I hope Shane Ritchie gets some recognition for this cancer storyline, he's knocking it out of the park.
I love him so much now. I’m starting to hope him and Linda become a couple, each supporting the other with their health issues. They both deserve a happy ending.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
It’s great to see that other posters love Alfie like I do. Shane Ritchie has always been great at the serious stuff, he is often seen as a jokey figure, but he’s far more than that. He is excelling in this story line ❤
I keep changing my mind about him and Linda. They have such a lovely, believable friendship and I would hate to see it ruined by turning them into a typical EE couple, having arguments and being unfaithful. But they do have a lot in common, and they’ve both been badly hurt. So in some ways I would like them to be together, running the pub and having a large, happy, blended family.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The thing with a possible Linda and Alfie romance is that Mick will probably come back one day and Linda will go running back to him, leaving Alfie alone again

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.