Eastenders #28 seduced by Peter's special sausage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You witches!!! Lucky Stacey in that kitchen sandwich. Love Nish, we haven't seen a baddie like this since Michael/Archie

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I think the alarm went off in the last episode to warn us about in coming hotness 🔥 from Ravi. 😋 He's back on screen tonight looking mighty fine 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
The 6 are doing my head in now! Don't even care if they get caught. Thought they were gonna be some amazing team. Denise may as well hand herself in at this point🙄😂
Their reactions are so bloody obvious it's actually hysterical.
Jack your wife is suffering and your back with the local branning bike again🙄
And where the feck is Sharon, She's just pissed off😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The 6 are doing my head in now! Don't even care if they get caught. Thought they were gonna be some amazing team. Denise may as well hand herself in at this point🙄😂
Their reactions are so bloody obvious it's actually hysterical.
Jack your wife is suffering and your back with the local branning bike again🙄
And where the feck is Sharon, She's just pissed off😂😂😂
Yes I'm hoping the police drag Shazza back from Australia by her ratty extensions and they all get arrested, apart from Suki who's obviously much tougher than the rest of them bearing in mind she's been married to a psychopath for 20+ years.

Stacey and Inspector Shouty is really 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Denise is one of my fav characters but I hate it when she goes like this. It’s draining to watch!

i keep laughing about the 30 year old schoolboy too, I’ve already had my fam and friend group chat mention it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh duck off Jack and Stacey. Sick of him being the knight to her damsel while everyone around them is treated like shite.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Yes I'm hoping the police drag Shazza back from Australia by her ratty extensions and they all get arrested, apart from Suki who's obviously much tougher than the rest of them bearing in mind she's been married to a psychopath for 20+ years.

They both look like they absolutely hum of stale fags.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I stand by my prediction that there will be a Stacey/Jack pregnancy. She will finally get a Branning baby, third time lucky. The writers won’t be able to resist the complications of joint grandparents having a child together. Think of the family tree :D

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19

Its pretty horrible isn't it, Denise looks and acts insane so she will end up in some psychiatric hospital at this rate. Suki is standing her ground but as you say she has had to for many years.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.