Eastenders #28 seduced by Peter's special sausage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do they have Denzel beefing with what appears to be a 40 year old school kid?
🤣 When he first appeared I thought it was a teacher in school uniform. The kid looked at least 30 😁 Eastenders always does teenage stuff so badly 😄

The 6 are cracking up. I do find it odd that none of them have just told Nish to 'duck off' and refused to talk to him.

I'm actually hoping that they do get found out soon. If Denise confesses to Jack it's all going to come out. Surely Eve must be getting suspicious by now? She has legal training and would urge to Suki to go for at least half of the Panesar empire.

Reactions: 12
witches

Nish, you have my heart. And when he said ‘talk.wife’ I died 😍
'Talk wife' while i stare at you with my light eyes and bulging grey trouser department
'i am your MAN , just know i will do anything it takes to keep you'..... just a bit of fan fic there to brighten up this dull, crappy Monday 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
'Talk wife' while i stare at you with my light eyes and bulging grey trouser department
'i am your MAN , just know i will do anything it takes to keep you'..... just a bit of fan fic there to brighten up this dull, crappy Monday 😂
-- an excerpt of 50 Shades of Nish

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Surely this Six plot can’t continue much longer, half of them are falling apart. And what is the plan with the cafe? If it is going to be Suki‘s only business and source of income then she will have to work there. Will she be able to stand within a few feet of Keanu’s body all day? While Stacey, Linda, etc happily eat their full English knowing he’s laying beneath their feet?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I really don’t know why they brought Dean back his acting is so wooden
And bland he adds nothing to the show and has no charisma and him, and Gina wasn’t a very convincing Couple , nor is Anna and Bobby, as if Anna would look twice as Bobby in real life the same with Kat and nish if they are going to do that storyline, they keep putting people in couples that are totally unsuitable for each other and have no chemistry together. Never mind screen presents and a whole six storyline has gone down a let balloon like what was the actual point it’s all hit a bit of a dead end. very boring

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I thought Brian Conley left because they told him he couldn’t do Panto with the 40th anniversary coming up. Were the others allowed time off because of longevity with the show?
They were talking about panto for this Christmas coming Nov/Dec 2024 as they would be filming for the 40th Anniversary around about then for broadcast in Feb 2025

Panto for the season just gone Dec 2023 would have been fine

Reactions: 5
They were talking about panto for this Christmas coming Nov/Dec 2024 as they would be filming for the 40th Anniversary around about then for broadcast in Feb 2025

Panto for the season just gone Dec 2023 would have been fine
Oh I see. I thought the 40th anniversary was this year. So they are potentially really dragging out this Six storyline to next year!

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Oh I see. I thought the 40th anniversary was this year. So they are potentially really dragging out this Six storyline to next year!
I think if they get caught it could result in a big court case! With lots of drama around it like the boat crash.

I don't know how viewers are going to survive by the time we get to whatever brilliant lunacy that 40th anniversary episode will bring after Max Branning deciding last time that we really needed to watch him ACTUALLY LIVE VOMIT !! Yeah here for your entertainment you can just watch me empty my guts ........ 😨

Maybe next year Scott Maslen will tit himself just to keep up with tradition .

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don't know how viewers are going to survive by the time we get to whatever brilliant lunacy that 40th anniversary episode will bring after Max Branning deciding last time that we really needed to watch him ACTUALLY LIVE VOMIT !! Yeah here for your entertainment you can just watch me empty my guts ........ 😨

I love Max haha this is hilarious. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My prediction is Denise tells Jack, it calms her and appeases her guilt, Jack then either kills Nish or frames him to get him popped off to jail.... in order to protect Stacey from him, as they have a full on affair. Jack's guilt at this affair compels him to get the Keanu body necklace custom made for Denise so she's even happier - look officer, that buried necklace can't be mine etc etc. By which point Ravi is back with Chels but also banging Denise for the older ladies among us :)

Suki lives her best life running the caff with Eve, they call its Eve's Apple and it's all vegan and gentrifies the place. Does not compete with Stacey's Baps or Vic Breakfasts, different crowd.

Linda, Kaff and Sharon say bla bla bla a bit longer.

Happily ever after.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Was the vomit the same year Scott messed up his lines?

• Haha
Bradley’s fingers moved when he was dead too
Someone walked out of a shop without paying. I can’t remember who
Peggy called Janine June

These are the other 2010 ones I remember

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.