Eastenders #28 seduced by Peter's special sausage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So is Freddie coming back to EE following his dancing escapades? 🕺🏻

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Why is Kat up Nish’s asshole? He treats all her family like tit and tried to kill Eve!

Writers please give Kat some self respect!

Reactions: 14
Watching Calendar Girls (2003) on Ch5 and the actresses for Elaine and Jean are in it 😮

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Why is Kat up Nish’s asshole? He treats all her family like tit and tried to kill Eve!

Writers please give Kat some self respect!
And why is Nish not up my hole 😂😂?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Kat has always gone for the hole when she's in self destruct mode. Nish isn't as detestable as Derek Branning, at least he's pleasant to look at and he pretends he's a nice person. Derek Branning was every kind of vile

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Omg I kinda forgot about him already 😂
I thought he was still in prison and thought it was kind of harsh that the Slaters weren’t trying to get him out.

He can come back but please don’t let Little Moe tag along.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I was waiting for one of you to say something like that hahaha you didn’t disappoint!
I would kill and bury someone under the cafe to be in Kat’s position the other day 😂. I normally like younger guys but Nish makes me feral 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.