Eastenders #28 seduced by Peter's special sausage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Kat/Nish pairing is strangely exciting 😆😍
Love that Priya is watching the sparks fly for KISH - the courtship we never knew we needed for 2024! 🌝 💖
---
ETA how short was Priya’s skirt 👀 can’t wait til she starts dressing in animal print 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Love that Priya is watching the sparks fly for KISH - the courtship we never knew we needed for 2024! 🌝 💖
---
ETA how short was Priya’s skirt 👀 can’t wait til she starts dressing in animal print 😂
I won't lie I'd be like a kitten with a saucer of milk if I got priya in my bed 😋

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Are they really doing Anna and Bobby and Cindy is fine with it?? Ugh come on. And it’s a cutesy pairing too??

Anna and Gina are more desperate than their mother was and have even worse taste in men. Absolutely ridiculous 🤣
---

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Gina and Dean don’t suit at all, what are they thinking!
And come on Phil, you need to pull your finger out and get Kat back!!!!

Reactions: 8
Kat hooking up with Nish (lucky her) even though he's like Phil but possibly worse 😳 Phil slept with Emma because he thought Kat and Alfie might get back together. Kat is an idiot.

Gina keeps saying crap like "you're a great dad". She doesn't know that at all and there's no evidence that Dean played any part in looking after Jade when she was young 🙄

At least we had some fun scenes with Kim and Howie tonight.
I loved Kim losing it with the snarky woman 😁I'm sad that they're both leaving for a while. Kim brings some energy and humour to the show. Everyone else is just damn miserable.
Of course it was totally unrealistic that a cruise ship company wouldn't already have someone doing their marketing 🙄

I wonder if Whitless will end up giving her stall to Lauren when she leaves. It's an unwritten law that nobody in Eastenders has a proper career.

I liked Amy saying what she thought to Gina about Dean. Why did her father take the family to lunch at his restaurant the other week? Amy should have refused to go there.
General observations-
I'm sick of drunk Linda's pity party. Just shut up Linda.

I'm also worried that everyone in Eastenders apparently goes to McClunkys for food every day. Don't they know anything about nutrition and the causes of obesity? I swear 'chips Avani' has eaten nothing but chips since she arrived on the square 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
How dare Phil speak to our queen like that. Wouldn’t mind him dying now.

Nish and Kats chemistry was pretty good actually!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Omg I missed most of those. Why were they cleaning together?😂 I need to watch some catch up episodes!
I think when Kat was with Kush they got involved with stealing some cars from where kat was cleaning? Part of the plan was for Phil to act like a cleaner but Kat made him look dumb as haha. Before they got married they hated each other and Kat didn't hold back!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Is it bad that I feel repulsed by Nish but at the same time really fancy him 😂 It’s such a weird feeling!
In tonight's ep I loved him but then I have to remind myself the man is a manipulative psychopath. Need to focus on that more.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
In tonight's ep I loved him but then I have to remind myself the man is a manipulative psychopath. Need to focus on that more.
I’m trying to remind myself but it’s difficult when he looks like that 😂 There’s just something about him!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Nish just single handedly undermining many years of inner work I've done on my daddy issues!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
OMG tonight's ending 😳 kinda made me feel sick, but also kinda liked it 😂 Kat the tart is back anyway 😆😍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.