Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Is it me or does Dean have a odd shaped forehead?
His whole head is a strange shape, like a sideways rugby ball in a toupee. He also always looks pale and sweaty, minutes away from a heart attack. The hair and makeup department have done a great job of making him look repulsive!

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Jacks track record with women is pretty shocking. Let’s not forget about his collection of kids from Mitchell women. Yeah Stacey’s behaviour is a bit grimey but Jack should know better at his big age.
Jack is an absolute bastard to Denise 😡
She's being annoying but his behaviour is vile.
I hope Denise divorces him and takes him to the cleaners. They never suited as a couple anyway.

As for Suki and Nish, no court would award Nish everything when he was 'doing Nish😃' inside for 20 years! He can't refuse a divorce either. She'd have to wait a while but there's no way he could force Suki to remain married to him forever.

Can't stand the Penny bitch and Linda was really annoying tonight. Crying over some kid that her ex husband fathered with someone else FFS 🙄

Laika1234

VIP Member
Oh fuck off Jack and Stacey. Sick of him being the knight to her damsel while everyone around them is treated like shite.

• Sick

Wills315

VIP Member
Gina looks like Sheldon Cooper dressed as the Doppler effectView attachment 2707297
Ffs amazing 😂 😂
I'm glad Dean done that, I hope George kicks her out.
Ian "give my love to her, Michelle not Sharon" 😂 how come Cindy is allowed to try and kill him and gets forgiven but Sharon doesn't. 😂 The hypocrisy on Albert Square is something shocking.

• Haha

coconochanel

VIP Member
As if all the men on the Square would go for Kat and Stacey when theres the gorgeous Chelsea whos single. :rolleyes:

• Heart
  • Wow
Tonight's episode. Where do I start?

As soon as I saw Ravi running round the Square it had to mean he had some kind of story coming up. Ravi and Chelsea hook up? No. Ravi and Denise convo? No. Ravi and Priya shenanigens? No. Ravi having a go at his father? No

It was far worse than I ever imagined, him trying to sort out handbags between Nugget and Denzel in the gym. To my horror he let them attack him and he just curled up in submission on the canvas. :oops: More realistic was for him to catch the two of them in his burly arms, whilst getting them both either side of him in headlocks. Who is writing this character assassination rubbish, ohhhh it is Sharon Marshall, so no bliddy wonder! So disappointed in Ravi for the cringe scenes. :eek:

As for the Camel Coated Investigator, too much of him investigating Stacey. :sick: Bed hopping between those two, Nish and Kat, it almost feels that EE are trying to make this a quite acceptable activity ....... what next Jean and Dean. 🥴 The only scene where we required some tlc was between Linda and Alfie, we didn't get as much as a hug.

As for Denise, it seems groundhog day number 30. Stop it now!

Onto tomorrow's feast of banality.

• Haha

Tanley

VIP Member
I stand by my prediction that there will be a Stacey/Jack pregnancy. She will finally get a Branning baby, third time lucky. The writers won’t be able to resist the complications of joint grandparents having a child together. Think of the family tree :D

• Haha
  • Sick

MeghanSnarkle

VIP Member
Oh I see. I thought the 40th anniversary was this year. So they are potentially really dragging out this Six storyline to next year!
I don't know how viewers are going to survive by the time we get to whatever brilliant lunacy that 40th anniversary episode will bring after Max Branning deciding last time that we really needed to watch him ACTUALLY LIVE VOMIT !! Yeah here for your entertainment you can just watch me empty my guts ........ 😨

Maybe next year Scott Maslen will shit himself just to keep up with tradition .

• Haha

AdApathy

VIP Member
NISH BABY!!!!! YOUR ABOUT TO HAVE THE NIGHT OF YOUR LIFE!!!!!
if Phil is the best bloke in bed then meet KAT the best FREAK IN THE SHEETS 😽 :p🥳🤤😈

in fairness to Nish hes only been with 2 ladys MY WIFE!!! is about to get an education
In my head the narrative is that Nish had ulterior motives, then Kat ABSOLUTELY ROCKED HIS WORLD, MAN, and now he's in love.

Nish is going to be on that square like Smithy leaving the bathroom after Nessa used the bog brush on him, MAN is going to be changed 😂
Man's gonna feel things HIS WIFE could never.

• Haha
  • Heart

Cady1954

VIP Member
Oh fuck off back to Benidorm Karen. Also Kaff sitting there with a bottle of wine 🍷 😂. Anyone bet someone is going to find that discarded ripped letter Denise stuck in the bin? I was shouting at her to burn it silly bitch. Nice to see she'd dragged a brush through her hair though. And on a final note how the hell is Stacey sneaking Jack in and our of the house with 5 million people there? Those poor kids are going to be traumatised with all the shagging going on in that house.

• Haha