Eastenders #27 Ben has been slapped down for good

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had no idea about farming so think its a great story to cover.

The Suki coming out is not realistic in terms to reactions. As an asian woman married for over 20 years with grown up children it would not come without remarks and backlash from the 'community'. It would be good if Eastenders showed some of that.

Aren't any of the 6 worried that the body would be found?!

I miss Ravi ❤
I had no idea about farming too. I knew when white women had mixed race children to African American GI They’ve got to put up for adoption, but this is something entirely different. It’s like the people who opted to bring these children up. Have some sort of harboured racist feelings towards them. So upsetting

Reactions: 8
I have zero… ZERO interest in both Sonia’s and Whitney’s reproductive issues. I have a little sympathy for Whit given the miserable storylines they’ve lumbered her with the last 5 or so years. But Sonia and her ageing ovaries can get in the bin.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I’ve just watched some of the clips from the farming film out of curiosity
I definitely will not be watching it
I’ve Just been physically sick in the toilet
it’s just to heavy to watch

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I remember reading about something similar happening in the US I think. The mothers would think their babies were going to good families, but the kids were being killed once money was exchanged 💔

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I think one the best storylines ever of coming out was when Syed came out. I thought the Syed and Christian storyline was done very well and from what I remember the acting was really good too from everyone involved in that story especially Zainab. I think they portrayed a more common and realistic reaction to someone coming out in their community/religion. Of course not everyone receives a negative reaction when they come out and nobody deserves a negative reaction but unfortunately a lot of people do receive that and Eastenders did well at showing that with that storyline.

Reactions: 21
I like George and am interested in his story, it’s not something I know anything about either. I think part of the problem with Elaine is that George acts like he’s not interested in her, I agree they have zero chemistry but I just don’t believe he is interested in her at all it’s like he doesn’t acknowledge she’s his fiancé and would rather spend time with Cindy who left him and two young kids with no explanation. Again I know nothing about ivf but wasn’t Sonya just at the clinic on New Year’s Day? So surely it’s too early to tell, can see this storyline being more about finding the money to get pregnant than her actually having a baby. Was Jack talking to Max on the phone tonight? Think he needs to come back this year.

• Heart
Elaine is me when my husbands fucked me off, the way she charged in and the first words were along the lines of ‘oh so you’d rather sleep on the sofa than apologise huh?’

#TeamElaine

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I think Nish will wake up and “won’t remember” anything, will play on the weak and injured card and fake some sort of personality change, only for it to be he does in fact remember everything

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Elaine is me when my husbands fucked me off, the way she charged in and the first words were along the lines of ‘oh so you’d rather sleep on the sofa than apologise huh?’

#TeamElaine
I flip flop on my opinion of Elaine. One minute I can't stand her brashness and the next I can see that underneath her bravado she's deeply insecure. She needs to rein it in a bit though because she could easily drive a man like George away with the way she makes demands.

I flip flop on my opinion of Elaine. One minute I can't stand her brashness and the next I can see that underneath her bravado she's deeply insecure. She needs to rein it in a bit though because she could easily drive a man like George away with the way she makes demands.
its always Elaine who initiates any show of affection he is almost indifferent to her she must sense this and is now panicking as he seems to be drawn back to Cindy. Elaine is probably torturing herself with the scenario of finding them in the sack together, wonder if George ended up with Elaine on the rebound after Cindy.

Reactions: 9
its always Elaine who initiates any show of affection he is almost indifferent to her she must sense this and is now panicking as he seems to be drawn back to Cindy. Elaine is probably torturing herself with the scenario of finding them in the sack together, wonder if George ended up with Elaine on the rebound after Cindy.
Probably. He would still be married to Cindy if she hadn't disappeared. I think despite his protestations he still thinks of Cindy as his wife.

Reactions: 9
Probably. He would still be married to Cindy if she hadn't disappeared. I think despite his protestations he still thinks of Cindy as his wife.
Yes his wanting to confide in her shows a trust (probably misplaced) and closeness that he doesn't have with Elaine.

Reactions: 6
How long does a person have to be missing before you can remarry?
Why does no one who fakes their death in EE get sent to prison?

• Haha
Good question 🤔 but this is Eastenders 😁
Faking your own death is nothing in Walford, half the square are murderers and criminals.

• Haha
I was going to ask if George and Cindy are actually divorced if she just disappeared one day
I wasn’t watching when the Knights joined and Cindy came back so unsure of the details of what went on

Reactions: 3
Is it not that they were never legally married as Rose was he fake identity?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Can’t bleeping stand Cindy. Her, Ian, Bobby and Peter can duck off. Take Lauren with you too. And that psycho Penny.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.