Eastenders #27 Ben has been slapped down for good

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just been speaking to my dad about the storyline in eastenders and the whole Jamaican and African thing and he’s words were “I’m a proud Jamaican man darling but ironically all roads lead back to Africa baby girl “

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I’ve just been speaking to my dad about the storyline in eastenders and the whole Jamaican and African thing and he’s words were “I’m a proud Jamaican man darling but ironically all roads lead back to Africa baby girl “
is your dad Mitch because I read that in his voice

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Just wondering why a person who grew up in France all her life, has a very strong London accent 🤔🤔🤔
Yes I’m looking at you Penny 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I wonder if George's dad is actually this pastor dude that's all up in Yolande's business...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I’m finding the George storyline really interesting and I enjoy when Eastenders do a topic I don’t know much about

Reactions: 29
I’m really enjoying the George storyline too!

And I think Eastenders are playing it out really well and accurately. All the comments that his Dad is making with racist undertones, for e.g. about Gina’s hair and with everyone accepting it and dismissing it as him just being a grumpy old man/from a different generation. I think the actor is doing a great job.

Reactions: 28
lol Shitney 😂
Thank you 🤪

She's always been called Whitless on here, but earned the right to a nickname with a minor swear word in there.

Getting back to the lack of French accent on Penelope, there have been many examples over the years of Eastenders characters living abroad for years or all their life and having no accent, but my mind has gone blank....

There is one I am trying think of which I'm sure was a female character within the past decade.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Would very much like Yolande on speed dial to give me a pep talk when I’m down in the dumps

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Why is Jack blaming Peter for Penny being nicked? It's not his fault that Penny is a drug smuggler 🙄

Reactions: 21
Really hope penny & lauren aren’t going to be a permanent fixture now they are back both are tit actors and bring nothing to EE except a paid of moody face crows

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Why is Jack blaming Peter for Penny being nicked? It's not his fault that Penny is a drug smuggler 🙄
because Jack's kids can't do any wrong in his eyes.

When Lily got pregnant he went more nuts at her than Ricky
Amy can be a raging witch to everyone and it's always Denise's fault.

Reactions: 22
For those who haven't seen what Reiss looks like in real life out of character....Please make sure you're sat down before looking as you dirty slags might just have a new favourite :D

(Just kidding he does nothing for me).

Penny’s bad French reminded me of Del Boy. Oo ay me cousin mate? Le police decovray le drugs.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.