Eastenders #27 Ben has been slapped down for good

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't watch Coronation Street, but having seen clips of TV it reminded me of when Bethany Platt returned with a Lancashire accent after living over half her life from a young age in Milan. Not even the slightest Italian twang.
On the other end of the scale you have Vicky coming back from Florida with that terrible American accent then dropping it about three weeks later.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
On the other end of the scale you have Vicky coming back from Florida with that terrible American accent then dropping it about three weeks later.
Vicky was dreadful in all respects 😄
Also fake Michelle's son who lived in America all his life later arrived with a British accent as well 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can we not make this a race thread please. There’s enough of them about already.

This storyline is going to educate, shock and upset the majority of us. I don’t think many of us know much about farming. What I’d hate is for this thread to become a place of contention.

And to be fair most of us wanna Shag Ravi & Nish, Climb George and be thrown about by Phil (who looks like a prime bit of Ham) I reckon we are championing diversity tbh.
Yeah I would deffo be the meat in a Nish and Ravi sandwich 🥪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I think the being stared at whenever slavery is mentioned was a universal experience cos I did too. My daughters just in year 7 and they did a culture day, and loads during black history month. It’s nice to see things are changing!

ive just turned 27 but my school was good probs cause in London schools are very diverse i did History as my options cause half was black civil rights felt so proud and empowered learning about it but it was just America not the uk so that needs to change

Reactions: 11
The actors playing George’s parents both fit their roles very well. I’ve known people just like them. The dad is clearly a sleazy obnoxious git who would say or do something completely inappropriate and then claim ‘Ain’t you got no sense of humour’ if anyone objected. The mum is a decent person who doesn’t often stand up for herself as she just wants to keep the peace.

Reactions: 35
Have the grandparents not been around the girls much before because it’s unlikely irl Gina would have got to this age and not heard a snide comment like that from someone like Eddie before

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Those scenes between Whitney and Yolande are so so lovely 🥹 I want a Yolande in my life!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
When Elaine said something like can’t, we have one peaceful dinner
After Cindy told George to say something to his dad for his rude and racist comments and behaviour, I thought she really just doesn’t get it. I don’t think Elaine will be able to handle the situation. She just wants George’s parents to like her. What she is forgetting you can’t just wipe out history Cindy was George’s wife and mother of his daughters. She’s never gonna go away completely.
I love the way Cindy just can’t keep her mouth shut that is me all over 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Have the grandparents not been around the girls much before because it’s unlikely irl Gina would have got to this age and not heard a snide comment like that from someone like Eddie before
Didn’t Gina say to Cindy that he done it when she was younger too?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
This farming storyline is certainly helping educate. I knew nothing about this and its got me down a rabbit hole. Just from a brief online search, it seems like when the initial money ran out from the initial ‘adoptions’ many children were thrown out/murdered and/or abused by the families that took them in. Cesspit of paedos and child abusers in the physical sence it seems. Which is not surprising, its a win win for psychopaths like that, getting paid for taking a child in while you can simultaneously abuse them in any way you please. Just makes me wonder where this George story is going. The father is such a racist that surely he would never have allowed George to stay longer than he was paid. Why did he? So many questions but I think its going to get really dark.
I cant stand Gina, but I could actually feel her heart breaking when the grandad commented on her hair 😢

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I'm on the recently added 2011 episodes and if he wasn't such a piece of tit I'd be all over Yusef. Maybe I like a man with power 😂😂👋
One of the best names in real life you could ever ask for with a partner....

AdApathy: I have a Ace Bhatti.

Me: Yeahhhhh you do.

AdApathy: Noooo my other half is called Ace Bhatti.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This farming storyline is certainly helping educate. I knew nothing about this and its got me down a rabbit hole. Just from a brief online search, it seems like when the initial money ran out from the initial ‘adoptions’ many children were thrown out/murdered and/or abused by the families that took them in. Cesspit of paedos and child abusers in the physical sence it seems. Which is not surprising, its a win win for psychopaths like that, getting paid for taking a child in while you can simultaneously abuse them in any way you please. Just makes me wonder where this George story is going. The father is such a racist that surely he would never have allowed George to stay longer than he was paid. Why did he? So many questions but I think its going to get really dark.
I cant stand Gina, but I could actually feel her heart breaking when the grandad commented on her hair 😢
It made me think of that thing with Google and if you searched for unprofessional hair a few years ago

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.