Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ELFILY

VIP Member
I know the fostering storyline is supposed to be nice and light to balance out all the dark but I can’t help but cringe at Whitney and Zack’s acting

Reactions: 23

Honeystar

VIP Member
Surely they cannot recast him AGAIN?! As much as I can’t stand Ben, Max is the best of the bunch apart from classic OG Ben of course. It’s hard to see how they write him out though as despite how much he annoys us, he’s a character that deserves more than an exit in the back of a taxi and a trip to Portugal. And if he goes what happens to Callum? Could they finally give him some decent storylines?

pommynoir

VIP Member
Guys not caught up happy new year etc but I think nugget has just walked into the pub im in. I’m going to suss it, if it’s not him he’s a doppelgänger 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow

dillychopgirl

VIP Member
I was wondering what the point was to penny and the French woman what a crock of shit story. She wouldn’t have got through French customs with them in her bag in the first place to then have them in London, and what age is Louis meant to be that he can tell a complete stranger his great uncle is a cooper. EE done great on Christmas Day but this nonsense is unbearable

• Wow

Tanley

VIP Member
Jac Jossa is a seriously poor actress. In fact, she isn’t acting at all, she is just saying words in her own voice. I don’t know why anyone thought the show needed her to come back full time. Peter could still see Louie without Lauren being onscreen. And when did she move to France? I thought she was in New Zealand.

• Haha

Ells321

Chatty Member
Yeah I agree he has to be dead dead, if you watch after he's stabbed and staggers forward a LOT of blood starts pouring out of his mouth, all of that left untreated he ain't crawling from under no floor board, I think Kath has the lock combi aswell 🤔
I forgot about the blood coming out his mouth. Not to mention when they put him under the floorboards they dropped him on his head on the way down and threw bricks and stuff 😂 So he better be dead.

• Haha

gigilouxx

VIP Member
I wonder if the twist is one of the 6 are leaving?
Or, I reckon Kathy get nicked and Rocky’s one last labour of love is confessing to the murder. And cos it’s Walford the plod won’t bother investigating and questioning why there’s absolutely 0 evidence apart from the fact he was in the area walking round in hobo mode

• Haha

Sogdhitalley

VIP Member
I thought today's episode was quite a random jump from yesterday's, almost like we've missed an episode.

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
I'm afraid I laughed when Stacey said 'we haven't got rid of the problem, we have just moved it' or something like that. 🤣
You think? 🤣

• Haha

Tanley

VIP Member
I do think Stacey is going to be pregnant with Jack‘s baby. EE is notorious for ONS pregnancies, and Stacey finally having a Branning baby will be too hard for the writers to resist.
I hope Martin and Stacey never get back together, I used to like them as a family but Stacey just takes the piss and Martin should finally draw a line now.

• Heart

TalkOfTheGram

VIP Member
At this point I’m so bored of Stacey’s DILF slapperfest, they must move Ravi forward for studding - he might even take a shine to more MILFs on the square (not Lauren please) 😂
---
Wow y’know the answer to the flash forward was from Crimbo 2020 as some of remembered the E17 track was played when Martin was faking Canoe’s death and he was burning his belongings in a fire

Also a drunk Linda getting involved in the crossfire between Martin and Canoe and now she’s killed him for real (done Phil’s job innit, and Martin’s too)

I had forgotten this entire storyline even existed. These days Martin just stands at that stall selling fruit and veg as if he's the most boring and normal bloke in the world. I know it's a soap but it's wild that a few years down the line all these absolutely crazy things are forgotten about and everyone casually sits in the cafe and pub together like they weren't all trying to kill each other for some crazy reason 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Laika1234

VIP Member
What’s actually keeping Bernie in Walford though? She said so herself she’s on her own, she misses her mam. Why would she want to stay?

MeghanSnarkle

VIP Member
Denise !!!

What a piece of work
' yeah we've all done the killing, we've all bashed a man's head in, were all doing a stretch'
* Wipes the bottle clean

With a mate like her you don't need an enemy, jaysus 😨

• Haha

PamDoove

Having watched tonight’s episode, it seems that they’re going with a “one of the Knight girls isn’t George’s” storyline. Cindy wanting to get away from the Dad asap, then the Dad saying to Gina and Anna how it’s funny they’re so different when they have the same dad

• Wow

mekeattwo

I have about 5000 threads to read back on so sorry if it’s been mentioned. Why in the hell was Sharon such an absolute cunt to Linda??? She saved her fucking life!!!!!! She is honestly the biggest fucking eejit of the highest order!!! (Keanu “I love you, you only went and kidnapped MY SON and tried to kill her!” Kathy, Stacey and suki should have ran while they had the chance!!

Last edited:
  • Heart

notsoplainjane

URGGGGGH why can't this Gen of EE do the aftermath of storys well this is awful

all the women basically walking around shouting about what they did expecting nobody to hear!!!! WHAT!!!!!! Suki popping round the bar, PARDON!!!! Since when!!! she's now parading around with Eve which could be used as motive to get rid of hubby no??? Denise might as well have a mega phone! Yet again 'poor poor Linda' sad storyline blahhh
NAHHH sorry this is BAD!!!

EDIT also whos doing Kathys makeup it loks like she has been rubbing onions in her eyes!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22