Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

waffleberry

Man that was stressful. You think they would've learned a thing or two about getting away with murder the amount of times it's happened on the square 😅 mainly couldn't stop giggling at them teetering about in heels in the snow lugging the tarp stuffed with Canoe.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

buttheyneverblindme8

Some more 'Enders gossip while I remember. Not sure if this was posted at the time, but Lorraine Stanley (Karen)? She was allegedly fond of the white stuff. When she was axed, a TV producer by the name of Andi McLellan said on Twitter that the axing was "bad news for Stanley's coke dealer". His exact words. The Tweet's still up to this day.

Again, all alleged and no facts whatsoever here, but if it is factual - you never heard it from me. ;)

• Wow
  • Haha

Tanley

VIP Member
I would like to think Keanu being alive and his body gone is too far fetched, even for EE.
But then I remember Claudette being pushed down the stairs, whacking her head on a brick and ‘being dead’. Vincent buried her in concrete, and yet the next day she wasn’t there :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow

Chez300

VIP Member
Knew Kathy would be the weakest link! Looking so proud of her self that she’s remembering the “story”

I thought Bernie was leaving not off to wash her clothes!

Rocky walking around the square like Poirot or something, does he know something or is he gonna get flashbacks. Is he gonna dig and unravel the lie I wonder?

These ladies gonna fail real quick, can’t be all calling and texting each other the next day 🤦🏾‍♀️ burner phones ladies, burner phones 🤣
---

• Haha

Sibz

VIP Member
I'm just.. really confused. How is under the floorboards of the caff better than George's car? The smell, and the fact the builders are going to find him as soon as they start work in there. And where the fuck is Dean? 😆 did he leave the Vic or he still creeping about upstairs!?

Lizzie Mintdrop

VIP Member
They always show people necking spirits from the bottle in EastEnders, even the non-alcoholics, it's always shocked me because whenever I drank neat spirits when I was younger I always gagged or at the very least grimaced. Maybe they're just harder than me 😂😂

Ells321

Chatty Member
The 6 must have some type of WhatsApp group now with Suki as the Admin. Also can Denise shout any louder, she may as well have Guilty tattooed across her forehead.

• Haha

MeghanSnarkle

VIP Member
So i decided to watch the flash forward episode back again and honestly i feel so thick, it's just all there by the end .

In the last 10 -15 mins The Vic clears and the only people left in an otherwise empty pub are -
Sharon
Linda
Kathy
Stacey
Suki
Denise .......
NISH and KEANU

It's just those 6 women and them 2 men and not another soul.

(Not one person in the pub is random back in the FF ep only those 6 men and 6 women , Kat and Eve both big secret holders are the only other cast members)

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Honeystar

VIP Member
I would have rather the killer be anyone but Linda and Stacey, I just feel like we’ve seen them breakdown so many times and I presume another one is now on the way for Linda. I think it would have been good to see how Denise or Sharon dealt with taking a life - would love to see Denise return to her homeless days 😂😂😂

• Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
This drives me mad. They have Priya popping in to insult characters every second episode yet no sign of Chelsea since September.
I like Priya and want to see more of her. She's another one who hasn't been given much to do since she arrived. I'd rather get to know Priya than watch bloody Lauren.

• Heart

Jackie Brown

VIP Member
Surely they need to move him again, why implicate nish but then move the body? I know they aren't thinking straight but great heaven's!
Exactly…..they were bang on just loading him in George’s car and dumping him. They will just have to move him again. They were not thinking straight but I’d be straight onto Phil and his “skills”. He would know what to do immediately and the whole crime scene would have been cleared, no bodies lurking anywhere! Otherwise what’s the point in knowing the local head gangster. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart