Eastenders #25 Happy Dead Body Day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she should have been - definitely in place of kathy imo, who just didn’t really fit in at all.

i did really like that the potential drama between phil and kat knowing about albie was dealt with in a really mature way. she said her reasons and he listened to her, and there was no further angst (yet). i love them as a couple so much.
I like that Kat has mellowed him out. Don't get me wrong he's still scary as duck when he needs to be, but the Phil Mitchell of years gone by wouldn't be stuffing a turkey!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Kat is an absolute EE legend and has been wronged by men her whole life, she should have been part of the six!
I read somewhere - no idea if it's true or where I read it - that they didn't include her because she has been in a bit of bother over the years as regards attendance, suspension or whatever else.

As I said, no idea if that's the case or not.
She seemed like someone who should have been there, as a prominent female character.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Am I going mad or is there something very different about Canoes face?!

I can’t put my finger on it but when he returned to the square I thought there was something different about his nose or mouth

Reactions: 1
Am I going mad or is there something very different about Canoes face?!

I can’t put my finger on it but when he returned to the square I thought there was something different about his nose or mouth
His teeth I think?

Reactions: 1
I like that Kat has mellowed him out. Don't get me wrong he's still scary as duck when he needs to be, but the Phil Mitchell of years gone by wouldn't be stuffing a turkey!
Yes, I never thought I would like them together, but I really do.

It made me smile to see Phil prepping the turkey.

Reactions: 10
I’ve seen people say that it’s out of character for Canoe to strangle Sharon? I disagree so hard

The man faked his sons (Phil’s lol) kidnapping, lied to Sharon and his own family about it, managed to get 50k off Phil, let his mum take the fall so they had to leave, is letting his sister freeze and be evicted, then told her not to come to the wedding, still tried to lie and then tried to take the kid

so finding out the kid isn’t his makes sense for him to loose his tit plus he’s an asshole 😂
Yeah he's completely ruthless!! I really hope Sharon and Phil dont get back together though. What an episode!!!

Reactions: 13
Sharon’s getting on my nerves, he was killing you! Then barking orders at Linda.

Suki is the queen of holding her nerve, schooling the others.

i know damn well Elaine needs her makeup and skincare, as if you don’t need a fresh pair of knickers.

As if they take the body out the front door with a square full of houses looking at them 🤦🏾‍♀️ And they were so bloody noisy too!

there’s too much story to remember. Kathy or Stacey will crack first I reckon.
---
I am looking forward to tonight's episode.

Just thinking what really worked for Eastenders was not allowing spoilers. They built last night up, up, up and didn't let us, the viewers, down. I loved the fact that we didn't know who was going to die. I genuinely think that was one of the best Christmas episodes of any soap, in years.

I might rewatch today. There were so many bits I loved. Phil barging into the church in full on angry Phil mode. 😁
The women in The Vic, all looking smashing. I loved their reaction to Suki's revelation about her and Eve. The summoning of Nish - he was brilliant. Trying to look cool and collected as he came in.

Oh there's loads more. Ravi appearing in the house, after his release from jail. Ravi helping Suki to get out of the house. So many great moments. That is another thing that really worked, it felt like there was no wasted time. Sometimes in Christmas episodes of any soap, things seem to get dragged out to fill an hour.

I don't watch any other soap these days, but I think they would find it hard to compete with Eastenders right now.
Agree! There was no too much filler of present opening/Christmas dinner etc. All action and all the secrets let out.
I think tonight’s episode doesn’t disappoint

Reactions: 11
no stop 🥴 :ROFLMAO:

me mum 3 sisters and two aunties just watched today's epp!! is this the comedy epp I CAN'T :ROFLMAO: THIS IS SO STUPID! my step dad and brother started muttering and got up and walked out after Stacey started running around in the snow :ROFLMAO: THIS IS JOKES!
NO STOP WHO WROTE THISSSSSS ⚰:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I haven’t watch todays ep yet but I thought all you slags would appreciate this

IMG_6206.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Just started watching and I'm already fed up with Sharon. Is she for real?! She found out Keanu kidnapped Albie, plus Keanu started attacking her, yet Linda is the one she has a problem with?! 🤦‍♀️ Linda did a huge favour for her! Finding out your partner faked the kidnap of your own child should be the final straw

Reactions: 23
I’ve seen people say that it’s out of character for Canoe to strangle Sharon? I disagree so hard

The man faked his sons (Phil’s lol) kidnapping, lied to Sharon and his own family about it, managed to get 50k off Phil, let his mum take the fall so they had to leave, is letting his sister freeze and be evicted, then told her not to come to the wedding, still tried to lie and then tried to take the kid

so finding out the kid isn’t his makes sense for him to loose his tit plus he’s an asshole 😂
He deffo had it in him too he clenched his fist at his own mum when she wouldn’t tell him where the 50k is.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Just started watching and I'm already fed up with Sharon. Is she for real?! She found out Keanu kidnapped Albie, plus Keanu started attacking her, yet Linda is the one she has a problem with?! 🤦‍♀️ Linda did a huge favour for her! Finding out your partner faked the kidnap of your own child should be the final straw
If I found out my man had faked the kidnap of my child especially knowing I’d already lost a child and been devastated by that, a turkey fork in the back would be the least of his worries.

I feel so sorry for Linda.

Reactions: 17
Just caught up on tonight's episode an I must admit I think that's the best acting Canoe has done since he started EE 😜🙃
I thought he was brilliant in his final scenes last night. You could almost see the switch in his eyes to blind rage as he went for Sharon. It’s a shame he hasn’t shown that ability up until now

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Omg poor Linda I feel so sorry for her, Sharon please he tried to KILL you! Loved Suki telling Sharon “it’s okay if they only hurt us a little right? He would have left your child motherless” bleeping say it again for the cheap seats in the back!

Stacey actually pissed me off today like stop being so selfish lol, I’m loving the Stacey and Denise frenemies vibes

Them running around with the body hahaha

All the ladies acting was great!

Not them leaving the Vic open and leaving the Albie upstairs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.