Eastenders #25 Happy Dead Body Day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The boxing day episode was so unrealistic. Nobody is gonna believe London gets a thick layer of snow on Christmas Day. When the national news is reporting snow all over the country, London still barely gets any.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The boxing day episode was so unrealistic. Nobody is gonna believe London gets a thick layer of snow on Christmas Day. When the national news is reporting snow all over the country, London still barely gets any.
😆 LOL out of all the implausible happenings in Walford you pick the snow 😃

Moving the body unseen to the cafe was the most ridiculous with everyone in the square not noticing 🙄 now Canoe's fate is similar to Tina's.
How long until his body is found 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think Keanu’s body in the caf is going to be significant. The women will tell their story of him and Nish fighting, Nish is the new owner of the caf and he’ll be implicated

• Wow
Reactions: 21
tonight was so strange... one minute Sharon was barking orders and then telling Linda she was scared for her life and thanked her. I know they were all in shock but Jesus their fingerprints were everywhere!! Then they put the body in the cafe so rocky witnessed so the chance of finding the body is like 99%. Them running about in their heels was so funny, the police taking an hour to get there on Xmas and the kids sleeping through the whole thing. Also hope Elaine and George buy a toothbrush. They should've asked ravi for help, sheesh.

Reactions: 12
Ok, so I’ve never been one of the Ravi Ravers, but after seeing him charge at Nish from behind (ooh er) to save Suki, count me in!
Welcome to the Ravi fan club! 🤗

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Finally watched the episode. Turned so dark for easties.... was so frustrating too!
All they needed to say was Nish has kicked off at suki (which he had) her family and Jack and eve can tell the police that. He comes to the vik to try and win her back. The women are there to comfort Sharon. Keanu was on his way to try and win back Sharon.....when nish started trying to drag suki, there was a scuffle (which their was) linda got hit. Keanu has arrived by now and fought Nish trying to protect the women. Keanu hit Nish with the bottle, Nish then stabbed keanu and then nish collapsed from the head injury. Just needed to move keanu near nish🤷🏾‍♀️
I would have smashed up the bar a bit also lol just a few glasses here and there. Job done.
Or am I missing something🤔😅

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
He deffo had it in him too he clenched his fist at his own mum when she wouldn’t tell him where the 50k is.
I read before that Keanu's father stabbed Karen and Keanu always worried he had the same aggression in his genes.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Next thread title suggestion
EE#26: The Six did Nish and Canoe forked up!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m very concerned that Ravi got walloped in the kitchen with the rolling pin by professor plum, I mean Nish….is he dead?!?!?? Surely that would have been worse than the bottle fate in the queen vic?!?!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
(Terrible) thread title suggestion: While You Were Sixing Around, Doing Nish, I Was Out, Forking Canoe

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Right LADS, LADS, LADS & TOTAL SLAGS (grunts in Phil)

here be my thoughts on DBD epp

Stacey gets on my tittttts now she's become very 'I'm right your wrong' so scenes with her peeved me! skip to the ending which was brilliant with the twist but the epp was a lil slow for me tbh the lack of my home galll Kat made me drink more shots and i would have loved a secret 7th the clues we seem to have been given seem to have been red hearings and miss directions so also annoying! Surprised by Bernie, she was fantastic so they need to give her more to do!

My main problems
1. why was Kathy there? Why was she in the six? She did nothing! She was irrelevant! (pulled some hair) in my opinion she should have been the killer, it would have been the least likely person imo atleast.

2. the whole 10 month build up struck me as a really prominent character, i.e. Jack is leaving (on the floor) I just don't think Nish or 🛶 have reached the level to warrant this exit build up! The only iconic character in the 7 men is Phil, but jack is the next well known character.

3. unpopular opinion ALERT!
I really don't like Linda 🥴 Kelly Bright is sweet but her acting is so hammy I can't warm to her also hated Danny Dyer the massive twit! I really resent the fact she keeps being given meaty material, whereas out of those 6 women, Denise and Kathy need better material and deserve it way! more. It would have been great to see Kathy Kill 🛶 to protect her best friend's daughter bringing in all that rich history but no Kathy was just there pulling hair!
Sharon hasn’t really been a good friend to her considering their history.
She tried to poison her son
Sharongate. This was exposed the night of Kathy’s engagement to Phil
She then went and married him years later herself

Reactions: 6
Finally watched the episode. Turned so dark for easties.... was so frustrating too!
All they needed to say was Nish has kicked off at suki (which he had) her family and Jack and eve can tell the police that. He comes to the vik to try and win her back. The women are there to comfort Sharon. Keanu was on his way to try and win back Sharon.....when nish started trying to drag suki, there was a scuffle (which their was) linda got hit. Keanu has arrived by now and fought Nish trying to protect the women. Keanu hit Nish with the bottle, Nish then stabbed keanu and then nish collapsed from the head injury. Just needed to move keanu near nish🤷🏾‍♀️
I would have smashed up the bar a bit also lol just a few glasses here and there. Job done.
Or am I missing something🤔😅
Right! They made it so more complicated! As
Long as they all stick to the same story the police can’t prove anything

Reactions: 6
Is Dean still the in the pub? He was there when Linda was upstairs & he didn't slip out. Are they taking this storyline to he has heard everything & is going to blackmail the women about it & use it to his advantage?
The Queen Vic. Only pub that has no CCTV where people have regularly been murdered for about 35 years and still keeps its trading licence. Got to love the inconsistencies of Eastenders 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Denise was so right though tbh "ooooh it all just happens to poor little Stacey" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.