Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Amydior1947

Another amazing episode. Honestly, at this point I haven’t got a clue who is going to die. Today’s maybe should come with a trigger warning. Definitely gave me memories of an abusive ex husband.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Honeystar

VIP Member
Ok good me too! Just wanted to be clear for anyone watching on catch up- don’t come looking if you don’t want to know 😂

Amydior1947

I'm so happy the shops stocked up on Dead Body Day Countdown Calendars as I've been able to mark off the days with a little chocolate each day
Oh same!!! I got a mini mars bar today. Might get a whole tub of mini chocs to celebrate dead body day. It’s what Mick Carter would have wanted.

• Haha
  • Wow

amp63

Think there's been so much focus on 'the six' storyline. Everyone else on the square has been forgotten about. Like Peter. He was on deaths door a few weeks ago and now after Xmas he'll be right as rain as if nothing happened. Bobby, Ian and Cindy have went on the missing list too this week lol

• Wow

Lionessarising

It just seemed very out of place/odd imo. He shows him the green apple, no reaction, then the red, no reaction then the green again and then the boy smiles. I didn’t get it.
I've just been shopping in Morrisons and whilst pondering on the apples this thought occurred to me. Back in the Garden of Eden who was it that helped herself to the apple off the tree, it was Eve! She took it from the Tree of Life so does Eve get life? Does she take a life? I'm sticking with my final choice if Eve kills Nish

And the apple colours a red one, a green one. Is Zac saying Do you want Stacey, Do you want Denise. Havent' a clue about that

Ooh er, maybe Eve kills Jack not Nish

• Wow

GrilledCheese

VIP Member
Now while to logic of this is alll wrong for obvious reasons - I can’t blame Suki for what happened to Eve. That scene alone was ridiculous - Eve goaded him (not an excuse for Nish but would you really goad a pissed off nutjob) and instead of RUNNING out the door of the kitchen restaurant she slowly walked out and then STOPPED to look at a text from Suki thus he got the bottle and smacked her with it.

The scene was just all kinds of ridiculous 😂😂
Vinny's reasoning is giving "child of divorce mummy ruined my family" vibes

• Haha
  • Angry

TaurusWithLove

Chatty Member
Jack's portrayal this year, especially tonight, seems out of character 🥴. The way he spoke to Denise in the kitchen made me feel incredibly uncomfortable, it was disgusting! He had the audacity to run to Stacey after that, yet Denise is the one with the problem 🙄.

I hope The Six take turns with Queen Vic's statue and kill the men (not including Eh).

It was obvious from the start that Nish would blame Ravi if they ever got caught by the police. Poor boy 🥲. The text from 'Mick' is obviously from Dean too.

• Haha

Laika1234

VIP Member
It’s a struggle to watch Gina. Not just because the actress is awful but the character is just so fucking stupid.

Shes also doesn’t open her mouth properly when she speaks so everything sounds mumbled.

• Haha

Timz

VIP Member
I’m happy with no spoiler tags on Christmas Day but would much prefer them for Boxing Day onwards as the episode will be 6am on iplayer and I’m prepared to wait until evening for the airing 😌

Ells321

Chatty Member
Those damn cufflinks I see you EE writers 👀

By the way Slight schedule change this week: no episode tomorrow but we do get one on Friday.

• Sad
  • Wow