Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

happymummy2

Chatty Member
Suki tries to poison Nish but he works it out because Sonia the nosey cow told Nish Suki was in the surgery alone. Turns out Suki was having an affair with a woman and not the man Nish killed. The woman was the dead man's wife. Nish tells Suki that Eve left when he offered her 10k.
Nish gets whacked by Suki when he tries to force him onto her and in return she gets punched in the stomach. The police bust the door and arrest Nish for the murder of Eve after blood is found in the car. Eve appears at the end. Duff duff.

Sidenote - Denise is going to attempt to take Jack to the cleaners aka his money so looks like she is staying with him.
Keanu is now on Albie's birth certficate

If I've missed anything then someone please add to my post using a spoiler!
It was the other woman he paid off

• Wow
Reactions: 2

Wills315

VIP Member
Nope I tried ahahahaha. I want to live in England right now 😂😂😂 (an Irish slaaaaaaggggg)
We might have an episode Friday night so. It would be roughly translated to "Irish Shhhlaaagg" here, especially if you're from the country 😂

Timz

VIP Member
I know this guy he’s an absolute creep. Are you sure he’s in this, he’s a known liar. I think I posted about him on the Noel Clarke thread.
---
I’ve just checked his Instagram page, looks like it’s true. That will be me switching off, hope they get the 6 Storyline out of the way first.
He comes across as desperate to be on EE, some old vids on YT, he’s filmed joining younger former EE actors in their convos whilst they’re chilling, what’s that all about ?!
---

Muchbee

VIP Member
I had that DVD. The workout was tedious and shit! Years later it turned out she just took a bunch of laxatives and was really unhealthy to lose the weight so fast. If I ever find that DVD in my parents’ garage I’m taking it back to WH Smith’s for a refund.

There were so many of those DVDs in the early 00s. I think I had Bianca from EastEnders and Vanessa Feltz’s ones too. They’d always be launched off the back of a massive weight loss and then the person would just gain all the weight back a few months later. It was never the actor actually leading the workout either. It was always their personal trainer and the star would just be half arsedly working out beside them.
I had the hollyoaks one😆 was also shite

Lionessarising

I really don’t think it’s Nish or Ravi on the Vic floor on DBD. No way on earth are they getting out of prison and going down that easy. And I feel as though Deans story is almost wrapped up. Jade will die and he will leave. I still vote Martin or Ian
I really don’t think it’s Nish or Ravi on the Vic floor on DBD. No way on earth are they getting out of prison and going down that easy. And I feel as though Deans story is almost wrapped up. Jade will die and he will leave. I still vote Martin or Ian
My final choice is Eve kills Nish

Tanley

VIP Member
Where is anyone watching old episodes of Teachers? I’ve been trying to find it.

If Jack and Stacey have a baby, the family tree is going to be a state because of the link they have via Charli 🤢. Imagine sharing a half sibling with your baby mum/dad
I tried to work out the family tree but it buggered my brain
[/QUOTE]
I thought how weird and then remembered there’s a couple on MTV I watch with this exact situation. They got together, had a kid and then her mum and his dad got married. Only difference is the parents never had their own child

pommynoir

VIP Member
Same! not only is she attractive and a good actress but she can sing and play guitar too it’s impossible to not have a girl crush 😍
She’s a shit actress I think. I will never forget the drunk scene she done way back, I see it every time she’s on screen. I loved her in Waterloo road though.

not my girl crush either she gives me the ick so bad when she looks at Suki stroking her like she’s a bit of prime beef. 🤣😂

(No one asked but my girl crush is Vicky Mclure)

• Wow
  • Haha