Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Furrytriangle

VIP Member

Not watched latest episode so not reading thread til I have so sorry if this has been posted already. The biscuit bit 😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Amydior1947

Who were the suspects in who killed Lucy? I need a reminder. I really think it’s going to be someone else on the floor (Martin).

Timz

VIP Member
I have thought it for a while, I think it will be Theo that kills him but the 6 will kill Theo or at least be witness to one of them killing him. The east 17 song is played in the flash forward and was played when Martin was a bad boy 😂 at Christmas a few years ago burning keanu’s passport. I just think they are trying to throw us all. And it working haha!
Yes we have also had this theory too about Martin deleted by Theo and the throwback to East 17 🔥
Martin and Jack like a good scuffle, I think out of the Six I would choose Denise in a rage, and Stacey tryna defend

If she did why would she put him on the birth certificate though? Unless she has some sort of elaborate plan?
I think it’s all part of her plan somehow? If Keanu wasn’t so useless, thick and had any money I’d think Sharon is marrying him to con him and take him for every penny

• Heart

Muchbee

VIP Member
Wouldn’t that be similar (but with a different outcome) to when Lauren ran over Max after finding out about him & Stacey?
Making it all the more possible they di like to recycle storyline
I think (hope) it's Nish -i f it's one of the official potential men killed
If they are all red herrings then hopefully its Nugget! And if the killer is off screen and isn't one of "the 6" then Nish did it 🤞

Last edited:

choccyhazelnut

No shade for posting this but bringing this up all the time gets on my titts i must be in a rantyyy mood sorry :cool:
I only started watching EE in 2010 when i was like 13 then went back and watched 2000-2005 after falling in love with Kat, being a black kid in south London my mum put me my sister and brother in a drama group so we didn't get into gangs and I thought I was the shit (was crap) so Jessie was my muse 🥴 :ROFLMAO:
my mums a lifelong fan and when she moved from Glasgow to London she thought EE was what she would be living like :ROFLMAO:
She loves pat, dot, Shirley and Kat and told me all about how the press have been gunning for Jessie since the day dot how she was on every paper how they followed her everywhere and parked outside her house! How even when other cast behaved in the same way or were with her on nights out she was the one photographed and written about how she got stood up/ cheated on?? (not sure) on the day of her wedding and called it off and they banged on her door and waited outside!
Anyway what I'm saying is not excusing her shitty behaviour, but we all make mistakes especially when pissed I personally don't think drink is an issue, but it does change you and you act a twat! Jessie's mistakes seem to be highlighted and committed on much more that the other actors who I'm sure have made them!
No shade for posting this but bringing this up all the time gets on my titts i must be in a rantyyy mood sorry :cool:
I only started watching EE in 2010 when i was like 13 then went back and watched 2000-2005 after falling in love with Kat, being a black kid in south London my mum put me my sister and brother in a drama group so we didn't get into gangs and I thought I was the shit (was crap) so Jessie was my muse 🥴 :ROFLMAO:
my mums a lifelong fan and when she moved from Glasgow to London she thought EE was what she would be living like :ROFLMAO:
She loves pat, dot, Shirley and Kat and told me all about how the press have been gunning for Jessie since the day dot how she was on every paper how they followed her everywhere and parked outside her house! How even when other cast behaved in the same way or were with her on nights out she was the one photographed and written about how she got stood up/ cheated on?? (not sure) on the day of her wedding and called it off and they banged on her door and waited outside!
Anyway what I'm saying is not excusing her shitty behaviour, but we all make mistakes especially when pissed I personally don't think drink is an issue, but it does change you and you act a twat! Jessie's mistakes seem to be highlighted and committed on much more that the other actors who I'm sure have made them!
yas girl anyone who sticks up for Jessie like that is a legend in my opinion. Massive Kat fan here too, she's pretty much the only reason I watch the show so she better get more scenes next year lol
---
yas girl anyone who sticks up for Jessie like that is a legend in my opinion. Massive Kat fan here too, she's pretty much the only reason I watch the show so she better get more scenes next year lol
Wtf why did it quote 5 times

• Haha

Beth1980

VIP Member
Do we know if the Boxing day episode will be on early release? I am working and want to avoid any potential spoilers if it isn't, will have to warn customers not to give anything away too.

lemonade1233

question about nappies
When do I know when to go up a size??
I like mamia best and the size 1s are 4-11lbs and size 2 6-13lbs?? Baby is 9lbs now
Buy the bigger size and they might be a bit loose but will be fine in a week or so and can just do them up extra tight

Glittery1

VIP Member
I never thought I’d be asking where to see Sonia naked but here we are…

what website are you all seeing this on?

• Haha

AdApathy

VIP Member
The thread you've all been waiting for:

• Heart