Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

waffleberry

it looks like they get married in a church from the spoiler photos I've seen. The reception is at The Vic so it must all kick off pretty soon after the ceremony.
Quoting myself to add that I seem to remember before Albie's fake kidnapping was rumbled, Shazza texted Keanu to meet everyone in the Vic for some big announcement and he was shitting it because he thought she'd found out but she turns up and is just like "booked the Vic for the reception, George is sending some options for vol-au-vents later" or something to that effect 😅

Reactions: 1

Amydior1947

Anything I can get my greedy little paws on tbh ha. At Christmas I always go m and s and get the big boxes of chocolate biscuits. And then I pick a random supermarket every few days to try and rate their mince pies 😂 if out for lunch I try to order off their Xmas menus if they’ve got one and have say a turkey sandwich or Xmas dinner, despite the rest of the year avoiding turkey (dry af right?!) ha! I also walk to Harrods and get their chocolate almond brittle too, have Gail’s Christmas buns and ole and steens Christmas slices. If it’s not already obvious I have a sweet tooth 😂
---

Former?! 👀
---

Ahhhh can we ask the mods to make a WhatsApp group for us lot who don’t mind inboxing them our numbers?! 😂
Gail’s cinnamon buns have my heart.

• Heart

TaurusWithLove

Chatty Member
Anything I can get my greedy little paws on tbh ha. At Christmas I always go m and s and get the big boxes of chocolate biscuits. And then I pick a random supermarket every few days to try and rate their mince pies 😂 if out for lunch I try to order off their Xmas menus if they’ve got one and have say a turkey sandwich or Xmas dinner, despite the rest of the year avoiding turkey (dry af right?!) ha! I also walk to Harrods and get their chocolate almond brittle too, have Gail’s Christmas buns and ole and steens Christmas slices. If it’s not already obvious I have a sweet tooth 😂
---

Former?! 👀
---

Ahhhh can we ask the mods to make a WhatsApp group for us lot who don’t mind inboxing them our numbers?! 😂
Oooh yes please! 🤩

Which kids were born at Christmas on the square now?

I’m going to predict that Linda barely mentions Mick. Whenever there’s a wedding, birthday, or death on Xmas day, nobody mentions it the year after. Like last year it was the anniversary of the double wedding with Denise and Jack/Chelsea and Gray and not a peep. And Jack never brings up his dead ex wife around New Years.

Also half the babies on the square were born on Xmas day and they never get a birthday party.

AL10

VIP Member
I thought Denise and Jack broke up that’s why he went for Stacey or are the still together?