Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pommynoir

VIP Member
are we still doing thread titles? My suggestion;

#25 Dead body Day is here, putting Linda back on the beer.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

pommynoir

VIP Member
Ewww at Jack tonight 🤢 that display towards Denise had me like 😮 what a rotter. Also potentially stopping Eve getting away… I think he’s just put himself forward as a strong contender for Death Day. Don’t think it’s beyond the realm of possibility that Denise snaps and sticks him one after her history of abusive partners. Poor woman can’t catch a break from DA 😩 I’ve already put her killing Jack as my final choice on the other thread so I’m sticking lol

Dean must be pretending to be Mick (coz that’ll win her around 🫣) so that's him getting knocked out or whatever by Linda upstairs, hence her scrubbing the carpet 🤷🏼‍♀️ I don’t think he will be the Christmas Corpse. It’s too lazy.

Anyone else clock this: 😭
View attachment 2644022
Someone PLEASE explain what I didn’t click here? 😭

• Haha

gossipgirlxxo

VIP Member
I wonder if the police discover that Eve is alive and well and Nish gets released on Christmas Day, hence turns up still wearing the suit and cuff links from today. Hope the bastard is dead by 10:45pm!!
This is a brilliant theory
---
Ps your profile pic melts my heart

• Heart

Esme

VIP Member
This was in a suggested group post to me earlier today. Someone has collected the Christmas edition for 25 years and commented on how many eastenders covers there have been!
IMG_3673.png
l

• Wow

Timz

VIP Member
So did Ravi drop Eve off somewhere when he was on his way back from the forest?
The blood in the car boot must be from Eve’s head injury after being hit by a wine bottle?

Furrytriangle

VIP Member
I know this guy he’s an absolute creep. Are you sure he’s in this, he’s a known liar. I think I posted about him on the Noel Clarke thread.
---
I’ve just checked his Instagram page, looks like it’s true. That will be me switching off, hope they get the 6 Storyline out of the way first.
Link me to the goss pommy!

• Heart

AdApathy

VIP Member
Happy Christmas you slaaaaags! There’s no way on earth I’m going to even get to glance at my phone tomorrow, and I won’t be able to keep up with you all during the show, so I’ll see you all here tomorrow at 10.45. Shall we do a new thread? Xx
On it!