Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LouBug19

VIP Member
Talking about people in eastenders being in different things, louisa lytton in 222: a ghost story and it was so so good!

Reactions: 2

milkandhuni

So third time lucky for Stacey, she finally gets hold of the best looking Branning. Have to wait and see if Denise goes back to the house and catches them at it
I hope so. Then she can pick up where she left off (she won’t, but she should)

This suggests that she must have a drink problem. She's 50 now so a bit old for going out clubbing. I hope she doesn't go the same way as Elaine Lordan. It was very sad seeing what happened to her.
I’m not sure tbh. My family member made a comment to the person she looked like Kat in her outfit one day and she mentioned it to them. She didn’t say what trouble she’d been in. Jessie’s a grandma now so hopefully learnt her lesson

True. I hope Elaine is doing better now

hol20x

VIP Member
question about nappies
When do I know when to go up a size??
I like mamia best and the size 1s are 4-11lbs and size 2 6-13lbs?? Baby is 9lbs now
When the tabs no longer close easily, you'll be able to tell that it's getting a bit snug!

Shall we make our final predictions on this thread or The Six thread?

• Heart

onlooker101

I’ve just seen someone online point out that apparently in the spoiler pics Zach is wearing the same suit as the 7 men at Shazza’s wedding! 👀

• Wow

Wills315

VIP Member
Any irish slaaaaggs that can tell me if it was on Rte tonight? It's not on the RTE player. 😭

Reactions: 1

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
Why have they removed the post with them all wearing the wigs and pretending to be Sharon??

RhiannonR

I’m actually so sick of Jack. He’s just an angry, mopey man. Him sleeping with Stacey was kinda gross to me anyway because between Theo, Eve and all her general life worries it’s clear she’s not having the best time and probably not thinking straight. He gets a bit upset and has to ruin his whole family. He’s not even fit anymore either?
He was ok in the bill as Phil hunter, I think it was , now though not so much