Eastenders #24 Feel like pure s, just want Mitch & Chantelle’s tree back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I maybe just loosing the plot but what was the green and red apple and then Denise clutching an orange about? Was this some sort of clue 🤔 I found that a very weird scene with zack and the kid and the apples or did I miss something?
I'm going to guess nish, purely based on more people having a motive (eve, Stacey, suki and Kathy on a technicality) and I don't see eve and suki being written out.

Reactions: 14
I maybe just loosing the plot but what was the green and red apple and then Denise clutching an orange about? Was this some sort of clue 🤔 I found that a very weird scene with zack and the kid and the apples or did I miss something?
I'm going to guess nish, purely based on more people having a motive (eve, Stacey, suki and Kathy on a technicality) and I don't see eve and suki being written out.
The colours of the apples align with Denise and Stacey’s “Six” colours 👀

me this entire week:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
The colours of the apples align with Denise and Stacey’s “Six” colours 👀

me this entire week:

Im examining every scene to see if there is a hidden clue 😂 i dont know if I can't wait 3 more days 😂
Think we can safely say it isn't our Eh , he hasnt featured much in the last few episodes, I don't see it being him.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Now that's Nugget with a Midlands accent slip. I would say that's Eastenders' clever casting or scripting but I imagine it's a happy accident. Nugget's acting is sooooo bad I'm uncomfortable every time he's on screen, how did he make it on the show?
This is so funny because same hahaha, him and Denzel make me cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can't be the only one who has a girl crush on Heather Peace? 🤭

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I can't be the only one who has a girl crush on Heather Peace? 🤭
Half asleep reading this and thought you meant Heather Trott 🤣 was thinking that's a Step to far. I agree though Heather peace is amazing!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
If it is then the victim is Martin surely
---
Or do they signify a red (stop) amber (get ready) green signal? (Go)

The boy like the green (go) 🤔

I am reading wayyyy too much into this 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Perhaps they're hinting that the victim owns the fruit and veg stall. Although I can't see Martin in a double cuff shirt! (Does he still own/run the stall?)

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Honestly if something like this happened it wouldn’t surprise me and with the constant mention of his daughter needing a lung transplant or she’ll die , him dying and her getting his lungs could be where this is going cause it’s Easetnders after all anything is possible! 😂
I reckon whoever dies will be Jade's lung donor, even if it's not Dean. Linda will somehow be the one to grant permission for her to have them and Dean will be overcome with gratitude and leave the square because there's "nothing left for him"
---
I think Linda would be better suited to George. He and Elaine have no chemistry. She’s too busy giving out free drinks and booming at everyone with that big gob. I don’t want him to end up back with Cindy either though, that’s too cliche.
Maybe she kisses George and Elaine slaps her
---
His black hair flowing down the back of the grey sweat shirt....
I literally put "Ravi has his hair down" on the bingo card and removed it too!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I was cringing at it. Was it supposed to be a funny joke that went over my head?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It just seemed very out of place/odd imo. He shows him the green apple, no reaction, then the red, no reaction then the green again and then the boy smiles. I didn’t get it.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.